The First Day Back

( 7:30AM )

Jack woke up,he was already late for his first day of high school. He stood up looking at himself in the mirror; "Today will be a better day,try not to show your fangs,control your hunger Seán"

He put on his black ring to protect him from the sun,then he started to look for clothes to wear. Jack round found black jeans while putting on a Lamb Of God shirt with a black jacket. He looked back in the mirror to fix his hair. Finally he walked over to his safe quickly putting in the passcode pulling out two blood bags,drinking them;
"COME ON! SEÁN GO TO SCHOOL YOUR ALREADY LATE!" He heard his mom yell down stairs

The male put on his shoes then pulling his black hoodie over his head. He grabbed his backpack and skateboard; walking down stairs; "Bye mom I love you,see you after school" Jack said kissing her on the cheek

Before she could respond he was already out the door. He grabbed a cigaret out of his pocket along with a lighter,he put the cigaret in his mouth getting his lighter and lighting it up. Taking a large puff he looked at his surroundings then putting it back in and skating off to school.

( Five Minutes Later ~ )

When he got to school he got off his skateboard,grabbing the cigaret out of his mouth then throwing it on the ground. He smashed it on the ground smearing it on the floor. He held his skateboard in his hand making his way to first period. He opened the door to see everyone dart their eyes on him; "Your late on the first day of tenth grade,not a good start"

Jack immediately had a smug look on his face; "Whatever man,just fuck off"

The teacher had a frown on his face hearing the words that came out Jacks mouth; "Language young man,what's your name?"

"Seán,does that answer your question?!" He said rudely

Jack walked to the back of the room sitting down,he sat down in an empty seat putting earphones in his ear. He couldn't hear what anyone was saying,he didn't want to know anyway.

( Time skip ~ )

A loud bell rang through his earphones,he looked up to see everyone leaving the room. He grabbed his skateboard walking out the class with earphones still in his ears. Walking down the hallway he can see other teens walking out their classrooms. He looked down at his phone not looking at where he was going. He bumped into a girl,but she looked like a male,she dropped the books in her hands; "Oh god,I'm sorry,I didn't see you are you okay?

She picked up her books then standing up making eye contact with him; "It's okay,I wasn't paying attention"

She pushed her black hair out of her face then fixing her black and white flannel. Jack smiled; "My name is Seán,but please,call me Jack"

She smiled back "My name is Tony"

"Well it was nice to meet you Tony,I'll see you around"

"Alright then,later Jack" Tony then started to speed walk away from Jack to her next class

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it! AND I WILL SEE YOU! IN THE NEXT ONE! ~ That_One_Pothead1313⚡️