I'll Be Back

( One week later ~ )
The fifteen hybrids got tired of waiting for Tony,they all split up leaving the house trying to find her.

Meanwhile ~
Tony was being tortured non stop for a week straight. Mark started to stab her in the stomach multiple times again,she started coughing up blood again. Danny stood up looking at her; "Tony just do it! Please!"

"OKAY! FINE!" Tony said while blood dripped from her mouth

Tony ripped free from the ropes weakly grabbing the knife out of Marks hand. Jack ran toward her; "No! Tony,you can't please,there has to be another way"

"No Jack,I have to"

Jack started crying,Tony stabbed her self in the stomach falling to the ground losing blood; "It's over for me"

Jack laid next to her in her own blood; "No,please you can't leave me. Your my best friend"

She smiled happily "Thanks Jack,that means a lot to me,I'm sorry I made those hybrids. I just wanted to be loved,to feel love again,the love that I lost long ago"

Jack cried more; "I'm going to miss you Tony"

"I might die but my kind won't"

"They will die,they are connected to your bloodline,when you die they die"

"I know that,but....you will be the only hybrid left Seán,you will carry on my legacy of a Hybrid"

Jack started to get confused immediately. Tony frowned; "I'm sorry I have to do this Seán,I will always love you my dear friend" she leaned closer to his ear "I'll Be Back"

She quickly bit open her hand shoving her rushing blood into Jacks mouth. Tony forcefully fed him her blood and instantly snapping his neck. Jacks body went limp.

Mark ran towards his body holding him in his arms; "WHY?! I LOVE HIM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"He died with my blood in his system,when he wakes up he'll be a hybrid. When I die,he won't die because he technically already dead now,he will wake up either way"

Tony stabbed herself in the stomach again; "I've al-always hated you....rig-right when we met....ugh......when you tr-tried to kill me....hahahaha....pathetic.....but I do trust you....to ta-take care of Ja-Jack when I'm g-gone...I hate you....but re-remember 'I'll Be Back' "

Tony closed her eyes and stopped moving,Mark looked at her body with tears in his eyes; "I'll miss you,I hate you too"

Meanwhile ~
The fifteen hybrids made it back to house,they all fell to ground having trouble breathing. A male hybrid fell to his knees; "We're dy-dying"

Another male hybrid spoke; "Tony's d-dead..."

They all started to have tears in their eyes. A female hybrid smiled; "It's o-okay,we will see h-her in hell"

The hybrids started coughing up blood,they all closed their eyes and faded away.

Meanwhile ~
When the hybrids died Jacks eyes quickly opened,his eyes the colors of yellow and red.

Danny looked over at Arin "He's the hybrid now,do we have to ki-" Danny was cut off by Arins voice

"No,Jack is a good person,he can handle it. Tony was evil"

Jack pulled Mark into his arms holding him close. Mark kissed Jack on his lips passionately.

( One Year Later ~ )
Jack and Mark worked together to try and find a cure for a Werewolf. Jack didn't want to be the hybrid anymore,he wanted to be a Vampire again,he was losing his mind. The two tried everything they could to find a cure,they seen many Witches but non have helped. Mark and Jack still tried to figure out what Tony meant when she said "I'll Be Back"

Working together made their relationship stronger,they loved each other so much. Nothing could ever break that love they had together. Nothing will ever break that love.

It's Not Over Yet. This Is Just The Beginning.

To Be Continued ~