A Black Night in London

Laurel looked in the mirror. She swept her long blond hair up in ponytail with her hands.  She turned side to side.  She as usual was adorable. Still deciding if she could go though with it,  she looked to the door.  There stood the only man she ever loved with all her heart.  Oliver Stone was setting the table and she could hear him gently singing almost under his breath.
****I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
She smiled. How could do this.  How could leave him in the dark about something so important,  so dangerous.  She looked in the mirror and thought of how he ran his hand through her silky blond this morning.  The way he kissed.  She knew it was now or she could never let him go. 
She let her hair fall gently around her face and walked into the kitchen. My God that man could look sexy in a potato sack but shirtless and tight jeans.... God she could barely breathe sometimes. For a moment she thought just forget. Walked into him and kiss him hard,  pull him close and forget about Barry waiting at the cafe. Forget that she has a price to pay.  A mistake to fix. She walked up to him,  he smell wonderful like love.  She could remember it like yesterday and the fights and roads they took to get here.... What if failed. What if she lost him. She couldn't think like that. She smiled at Ollie, bit her lip and start to speak. "Ollie"  she said quietly.  He turned to her.  God she could lose herself in his blue eyes.

He could sense something was off...God he loved when that was nervous she was so sexy.  He playfully looked at her... But something was different.

Laurel took a breath she closed her eyes and said Ollie,  I have to go somewhere.

Now he was worried he knew Laurel had secrets... Hell they all did.
  something was wrong deeply wrong