Black Birds in London

Laurel tugged at her coat. It was cold and Barry was 10 mins late. Suddenly she felt a chill over her bones. A smile cracked across her lips. "Really Leo did you come from a crime to see me.... she turned to see a smirk from the man who loved her like his sister. There were few people in the world he would kill for Laurel and her sister were one two of them. "Laurel Lance" he said in a sarcastic and loving tone that no one but Snart could pull off. No one calls me Leo. Laurel put her arms around her and said "But you know Sara and do."
He hugged her tight. He knew Sara would kill him if she found out what they were doing. Snart looked deep into her eyes. "Are you sure this is what you want to do." You haven't seen him in years. What if you don't know him. What if he isn't the man you remember. What if this isn't the happy reunion you plan."
Laurel looked at him. "I love you Leonard. God knows my sister does. But I know him. I have forgotten for so long. But now that I remeber ....I know him."

Barry sped to a stop as he realized he was interrupting something. Snart gave a cold glare at Barry. He looked at Barry and said "You better keep her safe"
Barry looked slightly scared but mostly he worried he couldn't. Even so he lied and said he promised. A promise he prayed he could keep.
Are you ready he turned to Laurel.
She looked at him. Barry I was born ready. You two look like your at a funeral. Trust I know what I doing ...she lied.

Tell Sara I Love and I adore you Leo....Barry grabbed her ... and they were gone. Leo was standing there as his phone lit up. He took a deep breath "Sara darling what's up".

..... Laurel drove 150 on her motorcycle daily. But nothing felt like the run with Barry. Sudden she was standing there. She could barely catch her breath from the speed ride before she saw him. Memories flooded her heart and mind. There he was being ....him. silly and serious the brown suit... the long coat ...he had a silly grin and was saying Allons-y as he turned around and stopped cold.....
It couldn't be.... it's impossible

He said one word....Laurel