Maybe I'm The Dark Crazy One

I looked at him. He was cute in kind of weird way. Brown eyes, brown hair brown stripe suit, Brown duster and gym shoes... strange combination. But something in his smile, something in his eyes, something... And everything in me said run.... That I was horrible company but I didn't want to be alone. He knew of a nice underground cafe.... And I don't know it must have been around 1 o'clock... Tea turned into a salad ... Salad found us getting dinner and dinner turned into red wine suddenly I looked up. It felt like minutes but it was 11 o'clock at night we have just been talking for almost 9 hours. It could have been how it felt so natural to talk him... His accent... The bar.. The lights.. The music
~~ hold on so nervously
To me and my drink I wish it was cooling me
~~Since I thought you and me
Well, I am imagining A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Well, I'm not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you~~~~~~

It felt electric to talk to someone so amazingly interesting, funny and compassionate. He was silly one minute and dead serious the next as he talked of life and love and loss. He spoke of a girl he loved but lost in a parallel universe. I told him I understood because losing Ollie and Sara felt like another world. He was charming and I found myself flipping my hair as we talked. Suddenly I realized I was flirting with him. I felt the pain I don't know guilt and then I remembered I don't have anything to be guilty of. I wasn't cheating on Ollie he was gone, he was dead and I would never see him again but I wasn't I was alive. I was on this side of the grave for the first time in a long time I was glad I was. He talked of the world that he wanted to see. The world's he had seen. He was such a fantastic storyteller. I assumed all of it was some level of irony or symbolism when he talked of aliens he was talking of people of other cultures and worlds I had no idea..... What he really meant. No idea that night would change my life forever..........

Suddenly yanking me out of the past the blond stepped up to me....he hasn't properly introduced me but my name is Rose I don't think I know yours. She glared at him and then me...... I knew in an instant who she was..... How she was back that was a story to hear. But you couldn't miss who she was. She was every bit the beautiful girl he had described. And she was definitely as much in love with him as always knew she was. And she was possessive..... That I hadn't thought of. That he had someone new... Of course he did. He knew well it was not safe to be alone with the darkness. How he must have been when I didn't come back. I hadn't even thought about that... She was still staring at me. So was he.....
My name is Laurel... Laurel Lance I used to be...... I trailed off. Something about the way she looked at me when she heard my name told me she knew who I was. Something in the stricken way she looked at me she knew I was I don't know competition.... but none of that mattered now. The only thing that mattered was the message I was here to deliver and who we had to meet.....
....... I barely heard the car pull up when I heard her voice "oh well darling" I turned it was Mary. My God to see a friendly face. She walked right up to me and hugged me. Rose was still looking at me as was he.... Now suddenly shocked to see Mary.. He looked more confused....
He said "Mary where's John"
With that John slammed the door" Well he's not coming out. He refused to talk to the Doctor after the last time. Suddenly as if finding something that made sense The Doctor looked at John and said "Oh is he still mad about that thing with Mycroft? Sherlock you have to get over that... It was years ago and we were dealing with heads of state. Sherlock rolled the window up and locked the door. Laurel shook her head.... How did she not know who these people were yesterday and today remember how much she loved them. What else had she forgot. How much of her life did he erase. And most importantly why....
How could she ever forget this....

She looked at the car.... He rolled the window down just enough and pointed at her and beckoned come here.... The Doctor, Rose and John were arguing.... I didn't mind going to see him. I shook my head. I know Sherlock.... I wonder if he knew
Ra's al Ghul..... I had secrets they didn't know too.

He looked at me.... We had been close. He was helpful in searching the island. And he faithful followed every lead. He would often call me in the middle of the night, when he couldn't sleep so excited about something. Talking a mile a minute.... I don't remember saying goodbye.
..... His voice interrupted my thoughts. Is it really you Laurel he said quietly. I nodded my head.... I heard the door unlock that was my cue, I was supposed to get in the car. I look back at the group still arguing and thought I'd rather be in the car with him. I open the door, he scooted over, he never let people sit next to him but I was always the exception. As I got in I heard the door lock and the windows lock. I said Sherlock they can't hear us or get in to open the windows if the doors are locked. "I know but I want them to know I locked them out"
I smile at him... He looked into my eyes and said "what happened"
I shook my head and said I don't know. I really don't. I'm hoping to get answers. He asked "Where did you go.. It was seven years ago Laurel". "We looked everywhere". His voiced trailed off.... Sherlock didn't get very emotional but if you knew Sherlock like I did.... you could tell he was.
"Did you know Mary's on her second baby" he said stoicly. "They already had the first girl Shirley. Mary overheard that even from afar. Mary yelled" That's not her name Sherlock well it should be", he said... You can name this one Sherlock. Mary yelled this one is a boy Sherlock. Even more reason you should use Sherlock he said rolling up the windows again. Just ribbing her said with smile... Sherlock is a rubbish name Suddenly he looked at me whatever happened to that Oliver twat..... I smiled and looked down I said I married that that. He looked astonished you married that billionaire Boy Child who couldn't make a decision and had no priorities. What were you thinking Laurel Lance
Things are never black-and-white you taught me that. At least he has fabulous taste 7.5 caret 8 million nice job. I smiled at him. Sherlock got quiet then he said "I know we knew he was at the island again but he was deep underground. We knew he was in Asia he was working with Argus. But we could never get close enough. Laurel's mouth fell open. You knew Ollie was alive she looked at him. Sherlock quickly said not while you were with us, we searched and searched but we never found anything but after the explosion....
I didn't leave any stone unturned we searched for more than a year for both of you...
What explosion? I don't remember an explosion. Sherlock said well that's one question we have to ask your Doctor. Laurel got out to ask what what explosion... she barely heard the car drive up but Rose was tapping the Doctor Doctor Doctor Doctor turned to her... He said Rose I'm in the middle of.... before I could finish or even turn around you could hear her voice..... "okay I'm here. what the hell is going on alien boy and why am I drive down here in the middle of the night." Rose looked stunned, John and Mary were gobsmacked.... My mouth dropped and the Doctor was dumbfounded..... Donna?????????