Prologue

Prologue

There has been a deadly war between different worlds. Dragons vs. Humans. Dragons and Humans have been at war for centuries. Even after three millennia, they continue their war, quietly, and unknown. This story starts from the beginning.

“ATTACK!” Yelled Alister the leader of war. “SHOW NO MERCY! This beast will prey on us if we do!” He continued to shout out encouragement to kill the dragon. Alister was leading a war party to kill a dragon who the villagers were afraid would eat them. For this was the war of humans and dragons.

The dragon roared loudly, putting all of his anger into it. He refused to die at the hands of humans, for if he did, then he would die dishonorably. The dragon swiped a huge claw at the leader human, wanting to kill him and be rid of the vile creature.

Alister was furious with this war. It had been going on for too long. This was to be the final war. This is where it would all end.

The dragons had an entire army. The humans had their army also. Each fighting their hardest. More Humani than Dragi died that evening. It was this war that would end, and start new opportunity.

Alister yelled at the top of his lungs,”Kill him, he’s vulnerable!” Alister’s men charged at the dragon.

The dragon saw this attack coming. The dragon reached over, but missed only to find out that what he saw was the decoy. The men reached in, and slayed the foul beast. The dragon fell hard. His wings not wanting to obey him no longer. The dragon knew that the dragi colonies would need a leader, and that he couldn’t die now, but it was too late. The wounded dragon shut his large, purple eyes. The dragon was defeated, or so most thought.

Alister and his men cheered out, in rejoice. They finally slayed the Demon Dragi. The battle was over. Alister’s men rejoiced too early, for the rest of the dragon’s army swooped down, and took out half the men. The dragons knew that they have been defeated, and would be forced to end their reign, but not without taking a few humans with them.