Jaden Drosa (Cheating)

For @Sophialove221

I had just gotten home from work and me and my boyfriend Jaden are playing basketball. He thinks he can beat me so I challenged him.We are playing one on one. I have my friend keeping score. Jaden looks at my friend and she smiled.
I take a shot and Jaden fouls me but my friend didn't see.
"Aye ref! Where's that foul?" I asked tapping my arm. "Sorry Audrey...I did not see so I can not call something I can't see"
I roll my eyes then say "Whatever"
Me and Jaden continue to play and he takes off his shirt. I've never seen his body and he looks fine. I got distracted by him and he took that as a chance to take the shot. He makes it.
"Damn. He has a body and he's sweating....that makes him even hotter than before" I say to myself.
I quick get my head in the game again and score a few points. I know I'm winning and time is up.
"What's the score?" I asked my friend while holding the ball.
"Jaden 54 Audrey 52" she says.
"You fucking cheater" I hit his chest.
"How did I cheat?" Jaden asked smiling.
"You payed her money to cheat for you!"
"Says who?" He asked.
"I can just feel it!" I frown "Why you gotta cheat!"
"Okay fine I admit it baby. You won the game. I'm sorry for cheating" he puts his arm around me and kissed my head.
_____________________________________

Haha. I bet you weren't expecting that type of cheating now did ya? Anyway..I hope you liked it. If you want another one feel free to ask me.