Jadendrosa (Cheating)

For DominicanPrincezz

"Yo Justice did you see what River posted?" My friend Danielle says as she runs towards me.
"Nah, I didn't see what she posted. Why?" I asked her.
"Here I'll show you" she gets out her phone and goes on Instagram. It's a screenshot of a conversation.
The bell rings before I could start reading.
"Ugh" I groaned to Danielle "Show me after school girl" I say walking faster to my class. I have Jaden in that class. I walk into the classroom and River is next to Jaden in my seat. I walk over to them and I pull River by her hair and outta my seat.
"Bitch, he don't want you" I say to her. I let her go and the class laughed as I take my seat.
Jaden puts his arm around me "I love when you get jealous" he chuckled.
"Haha very funny" I say. The teacher walks in and we do our work. The bell rings and I walk to my next and final class. I have Danielle in this class so I don't have to go find her afterwards. I sit next to her and class goes by quickly.She asked me to walk with her to Starbucks and we walk together and as we are walking I read the messages.
Messages

River: Babe wen r u gonna break up with her so you can be with me?
Jaden: I'll do it tomorrow after-school.
River: u better tell her y to
Jaden: River, I'll do it how I wanna do it.
River: alright, luv u 😍
Jaden: love you too 😘

"What the hell!" I yelled.
"Read the comments!" Danielle says clicking the comments with a smile "Read all of them out loud."
"River said 'ha, she's gonna kill me' then Jaden says ' I'll make sure she doesn't' then you said 'I can't wait till she finds out' then River said 'she probably doesn't even know the date' " I read "I'm so confused right now"
"It's April 1st" Danielle laughs "Happy April Fools Day!"
"Oh hell no! I was really boutta kill a bitch today Danielle!" I say laughing.
"Jaden's waiting for you at Starbucks girl" she smiled "I'll see you later!"
________________________________

I hope you enjoyed.