Chapter 2: The day that finally came.

Chapter 2 - The Day That Finally Came...

One eye at a time, left first then right. As my eyes opened I layed in my bed for 5 minutes, thinking about the day ahead. After staring blankly at my ceiling for 5 minutes, I sprung out of bed and grabbed the nearest suitcase posible. As I heaved through my closet, I remembered the dream I had last night. Chills ran down my neck, as if someone just breathed on it.

Ignoring this, I carried on throwing pieces of clothing that came to eye contact into my suitcase. After a minute, it was full to the top. I soon realised my mistake and took all the clothes out, folding them neatly so they all fit into the 1 suitcase. 

After finally packing what felt like the whole of my room, I zipped up my suitcase and left it laying on the side of my bed. Looking around my room, my eyes stopping on the wardrobe mirror, I began to plan the day ahead of me. I stood there for about 10 minutes just staring, not realising that my mother was calling me down for breakfast. I quickly got dressed into my black skinny jeans, red body warmer, my ' almost there' top and purple converse, I quickly ran down the stairs.

As I entered the kitchen, my mom was sitting there eating a slice of toast. " Yours is over there, Mel" She said. I quickly walked over to the table and picked my breakfast up. 

Carrying it into the next room so I could watch some TV while eating my breakfast. Switching through the channel, the news appeared. " 14 year old girl hit by a van died today in hospital." Nice I thought to myself. People these days and their wreckless driving. 

Not realising what I was doing, I split a bit of milk down my top. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, rubbing my top where the stain was with water. As I looked up I saw a shadow in the mirror.. Only for a second though. Then it ranished out of thin air. Creepy I thought to myself... After standing there for about 5 minutes trying to get this stain out of my top, I finally gave up and ran upstairs to put a new top on. As i reached for my grey top, I saw the shadow again in the mirror. This time though it stayed, only for 10 seconds but enough for me to get a closer look.

It was a tall, dark figure. With long nails and hair that swept across its face. It wore a black cloak than ran down its back and trailed across the floor. Its eyes were shinging red and black.