Chasing Numbers (Page 3)

I went to grab the book, but it felt like a force was holding me back. I couldnt reach the book somehow, something was really stopping me from extending my arm and grabbing the book only afew inches away. Puzzled, I sat back in my chair. This normally didn't happen in my dreams, tonight something new was happening. I thought, maybe because of me trying to grab the book, I had changed the dream and the little boy didn't want that so he was trying to change the dream, back to what it orginally was. 

I thought I had the power to decide where my dream led to. I tryed once again to reach out for the book. This time I couldnt even move a muscle. Something was holding me down to the chair. I got fustrated about this and opened my mouth to shout, but no words came out.... I  couldn't move, or talk.

After a second I woke back up and sat up and stared around the room. Sweat was pooring down my face, and my sheets had been kicked off onto the floor. I wondered what had just happened to me.

 Every night I would have this same dream. Tonight though all I wanted to focus on was the holiday me and Hayley were about to go on.

Even though I was asleep, all I could think is that I hoped tomorrow would hurry up and arrive so I could finally have the break I deserved.  

The dream seemed to last for an eternity, all I could see was me sitting in a room, staring at a wall like I was perminantly stuck to that chair.