*Alcohol - Chapter 1*

Welcome to the first chapter of Stumbled. Right off the bat I'm going to make clear I plan to do my best at updating this book once a month on the First. There may be more regular or less regular, but I promise I will do my very best to keep the flow steady. I also will not go back through and edit until the book is completed, if you happen to see any punctuation, grammatical, or spelling errors while reading I encourage you all to bring them to my attention. I understand as of right now the summary could be considered confusing, but I hope to clear it up by the end of July (No Promises)

Thank you for reading I can't explain how much it means to me. If you have any questions regarding my story please feel free to message me or comment.
~~~~~~
MATURE CONTENT FULL CHAPTER IN *STUMBLED RESTRICTED CHAPTERS*
~~~~~~
I let out a sigh of relief as the alcohol reached my blood system. The sweet relief of no longer remembering my name was soon to come as I drank more and more. I ignored the lustful glances of the men throughout the bar as I drank myself into oblivion.

When I went and turned around to observe the countless faces throughout the crowded space, my eyes were immediately drawn to a single man, he seemed to be searching for someone as well. There was a gorgeous red head trying to get his attention but he just waved her off. A flood of jealousy rushed through me faster than the shot I was taking.

After 6 more shots a 'brilliant' plan came to mind. I called a cab and told them the address of the bar that I got from the bartender before I made my move. I straightened my wine red hair, pulled the skirt of my already short black cocktail dress, and pulled the neck line down giving you a decent view of my perfect c-cupped breasts. I walked up to the man with a flirty smile and whispered in his ear, "I have been eyeing you all night and I'd really enjoy if you let me take you back to my hotel," I'm sure it was more than a little bit slurred.

I hear a low growl, and he stood up l and looked me in the eye. I winked his way before walking towards the door swaying my hips a little more than usual. I heard, "Mate," fall from his perfect lips before he pursued me, but I was in no condition to acknowledge it. The cab was waiting when I exited the bar, I was walking towards it when I felt shocks run through me as a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, and I moaned at the feeling causing another growl to fall from his lips.

"I'll drive, I haven't been drinking," he said pulling me towards the parking lot. I nodded before pulling myself from his grasp and walking to the cab. I heard a viscous growl, but I paid no mind to it again. I walked up to the drivers window and knocked on the glass, handing him two twenties and walking back towards the huge man and climbed into his car.

"What hotel are you staying at?" He questioned me. I told him the Soho Grand Hotel, and he pulled out of the parking lot not saying another word until we arrived in my hotel room. I turned towards him as I shut the door when his lips reached mine and my back hit the door. I knew then I was just butter in his hands.
~~~~~~~
MATURE CONTENT WILL BE PLACED IN *STUMBLED RESTRICTED CHAPTERS*
If it is not as you read this I promise it shortly.
~~~~~~~
I woke up to a large muscular arm wrapped around my waist. I was use to the one night stands, it was a normal thing for me ever since Jeremiah. I subconsciously shivered at the thought. I went to get up but the sleeping bastard wouldn't let go. 10 minutes later I had successfully escaped his grasp and my pillow in my place.

Sighing dramatically I walked into the bathroom butt naked, I didn't bother grabbing clothes since he'd probably be gone by the time I got out anyways. I turned on the shower as hot as I could handle, stepping in I moaned at the feeling of hot water hitting my back. I took my time washing my body, hair and shave my legs and underarms.

Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a fluffy hotel towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. I took one look at my bed and groaned. The beautiful man from last night sat on the bed, under the sheet, leaned against the headboard, and I could safely assume he was still naked. He simply smirks at me and his eyes darken taking in my current state.

"I figured you'd be gone by now, in fact I was counting on it," I murmured to the man. I took in his messy black hair, his gorgeous grey-blue eyes, his muscular body, and the blood red wolf tattoo on his chest. He coughed drawing me out of my trance giving me a smirk, I simply looked away not even bothering to be embarrassed.

"Now why would I leave when there's an extremely sexy female, who I would like to ravish again. I do recall you begging for more last night," he says in a deep husky voice that immediately makes heat pool in my lower abdomen. I simply chucked not daring to show him that his words effected me.

"Now while I'd love to, but I have business to take care of. You can stay, order room service, take a shower, it whatever. This is farewell, and I won't bother with names considering we'll never see each other again," I walked to my bag pulling out a pair of black lace lingerie with matching stockings and a short lace dress with quarter sleeves and a nude slip covering the skirt and my bra while leaving my stomach exposed. I heard a low growl and felt myself being pinned into the wall.

"Well you see there sweetheart I have to disagree, I will see you again. My name is Xavier, maybe you've heard of me?" He growled into my ear. My eyes widen at the mistake I have made. I knew all about Xavier.

Xavier Brooks was the leader of the gang that took over my father's city, which was to become mine. He was vicious and power hungry, even more than my father, and that is saying something. Realizing this I immediately hid my shock and chuckled.

"Ahh just the man I was going to see, we have a meeting this afternoon Mr. Brooks. I guess I might as well introduce myself without my father present, how disappointed he'll be. Alexis Evergreen, how nice it is to meet you," I say with a lazy smile. His eyes grow wide and he growls lowly and I just smirk. "Mr.Brooks I have a question for you, why do you growl?"
~~~~~~
This is the end of chapter one, I know it's shortish due to the missing piece, but I do promise to make it up to you guys next chapter. It will be long, but will also contain mature content.