First Meet

I woke up early in the morning with a smile on my face..

What a wonderful day!.. I said happily to myself..

I just heard a knock from my door.. What do you want? I asked in a sleepy tone voice..

Suddenly it was just my mom just to wake me up soo early from my first day of college.. Dear wake up! its your first day in your college you shouldn't be late on your school you knew that! so get up and be ready ok? she said in a happy tone voice..

My mom was really happy that her daughter was finally in college.

I checked my clock then it was 7:05.. OMG!! Im gonna be late no no.. I jumped off on my bed while my mom was still cooking for our  breakfast.

I went to my bathroom taking a warm bath, brushing my teeth and wear my uniform on.. And when I went down from the stairs and saw my mom eating her breakfast. I kissed her forehead saying " good morning Mom " while sitting on my chair grabbing a top of water to drink and eat fast so that I wont be late on my first subject and suddenly I almost choked..

Easy dear you might get choked. mom said.

Well sorry mom Im going to be late see ya., I said and left her with a hug.

Ok dear take care.. she said with her happy face..

Deana's POV

Omg! Omg! Im going to be late super late I started my car on and drove fast trying not get late from my first day.. When I finally arrived from my school.. I said in my mind " Yes im not late "

I get out of my car and saw my bestfriend waving her hand at me with a smile..

Hey girl how are ya? The girl said to me.

Well Im doing great Deva, how about you?, I said to her  with a laugh..

Well Im very fine, she said to me with a laugh.. When I notice something on Deva's face with a happy and excitement from her first day of class and that made my day super wonderful to see my bestfriend was so happy.

Deva I notice do have a boyfriend didnt you? I said with a grin smile on my face.. then suddenly Deva's face turns to red and said Yes! with a laugh..

I knew it! hahaha.. I said out loud and started to laugh.. and Deva suddenly cover my mouth to shut .. shhh not to loud Deana your making their attentions to us.. then suddenly I shut my mouth without a control from my laugh..

Well why dont you share it to me Deva? I said tapping her heard..
she started the conversation about her lovelife..

Then Deva started to share it to me with an excitement from her face then suddenly the bell rang that echoes from the parking lot..

Then I shook my head because we didnt finish our topic about her lovelife about her boyfriend.

Then Deva told me that she will continue talking it to me when we have our breaktime..

Then the two of us suddenly go to our classrooms.. While I was lost and didnt know where my classroom could be.

Deana's POV.

Hmmm.. Where is my classroom its says here Blossom A.. I couldnt believe that Deva was totally happy right now "giggles"  but atleast Im happy for her, hmm what about me when do I get boyfriend my Prince Charming?? hmm.. Well maybe I should just study first then when Im done I could get a perfect man for me in the future.

I suddenly hits a mascular body it was really hard when I looked up "Omg! his blue eyes is staring at me! he has a perfect face even the nose and he had a perfect lips too" then the man ask me if I was ok. But I snap out my eyes on his face and said, oh! yes Im fine, and oh!

I have a question well Im kinda lost can you tell me what floor should I go? Then he ask me what is the name of my room section.

Well it says here Blossom A, I said it in a calm way.

He said to me, Well Miss thats where Im headed too by the way my name is Frank Dean or you can also call me Professor Dean it would be nice and I think Im also your adviser..

Oh! thats great Im Deana by the way Deana Grey.. I said camly and a smile on my face..

So maybe we should go together since we are this same section.. he said with a smile on his face to mine..

Of course! I said..

When we walk together it was so silent and then I started staring his side face while Im walking and think " hmm.. he is so handsome but he seems so strict hmm.. "

Professor Dean caught my attention were we you staring at me Miss Grey?, he asked me in serious looking on his face.

Well its nothing Professor Dean its just your to handsome really.. I accidentally admitted said to him.

Oh! Miss Grey you made me Flattered thanks., he siad to me with a small laugh at his face.

I shook my face down and suddenly I felt my face was really warm and laugh too..

Then suddenly he said were here he open the door and the students go to their chairs and greeted him..

Ok Miss Grey go find your sit, he said..

Ok thanks Professor Dean,  I said with a smile on my face..  When
suddenly I find my place to sit...

Professor Dean start introducing himself to the class and so with the students..

The red headed girl asked Professor Dean do you have any wife or girlfriend?? she asked shyly

No, Im still single, he said then the red headed girl sitted down and giggle her body when she found out that he was still single..

I open up my bag and get a little notebook and a pen just to draw..

Then suddenly I heard a voice coming from my right ear "Nice drawing Miss Grey" a smile on his face. You scare me Professor Dean hehe thanks I said with my face got blushed..

Then the bell rangs., Professor Dean said to the class, Ok I bet this is your break class I will see you again..

The students saying a good bye to Professor Dean... As I stood up Professor Dean walk forward to his table and get his things.

Professor Dean wait nice meeting you by the way, I said with a smile and let my hand appeard to him for hand shake.. Professor Dean was in shock and smile.. Well nice meeting you to Deana his hand responce to my hand with a smile..

--------------------------------------------

Well I hope that you like my very first chapter of my story but dont worry Im going to update more chapters of this story..