My Happiest Day

1month later...

Last 2 months ago Ivan has been prisoned for 12 years because of what he did to me and Prof. Dean it was the most terrifying day that I ever encounter with Ivan. And Im thanking God that Frank had appeared and save me from him.

But when Frank and I was brought in to the hospital and I saw my mom running towards me crying...

But after that happens I was in my private room with mom as she explains to me and knows everything about me and Frank.

She said to me that she accept Frank as my boyfriend because she trusted him so much and so that he could protect me from any danger will come to me, after hearing her explanation I couldnt get out of my mind that he already accept Frank? to be my BoyFriend? and I was like Wow! and that day it was the most happiest day of my life that my mom accepted him.

Thank you mom, I hug her with tears.

Your welcome Deana dear just take it easy ok and be careful always, she said while hugging me.

2 weeks later..

And now Im here on bed with Frank.. :)

* sigh *

What's wrong my dear? Why did you wake up so early?, he said and hugging me tight

Hugging him back and said, Well, I cant sleep.

Why?, he said curious

I dunno, I moved my body on top of him and watched him sleeping :).

Oh? Really?, Opening his eyes and cupping my face by his both hands.

I nod and ran my soft fingers to his face and softly sliding it down to his lips and kissed him tenderly.

While he kissed me back I heard him softly moan and slowly moving his hands to my waist and taking over.

*Like*

I was under him and he was on top of me he kissed me hard as he touched my breast with pleasure as I moaned softly pulling him hard and crossing my legs to his torso.

He suddenly take off his boxer while kissing and rubbing his (*thing*) to mine.

I could feel my body is burning while his rubbing his (*thing*) hard as he slowly enter it to mine.

*Softly Gasped*

He then suddenly move his waist slowly and massaging my breast to his hands.

I moaned with pleasure crossing my legs to his waist and said, Dear... I like it please move it a little faster and hard * moan *.

As I have been requested him I could actually heard him moaned and said, You like that? he move his hips a little bit harder and faster as I could feel that he is already deep inside of me..

*Moan* Oh, yes Dear Ahhh.. I like it he moved his hips deeper and deeper he my lips kissed me hard and kissing my breast..

Ahhh.. ooohh.. he moaned that he was about to cum he hug me tighter and move his hips faster and that I could feel his driving me CRAZY!!!

Dear oooh.. Dear ooohh.., he moaned

Yes Dear, yes Dear.. hugging him so tightly that he could get out of my arms.

I Love You! Im cumming !!, he said and moving his hips faster super fast.

I Love  You Too! (*moan*)..

After that he suddenly lift his body up and cum outside in my abdomen as he heavily breath success and landed to my body.

I love you Deana, he said while his resting to my body.

I love you too Dear, I said and with my heavy breath coming out from my mouth.

All this happening with Frank and I was my Unforgetable Memories that I have, the pleasure, the heat and everything!

Thank you Dear, I said with a sleepy tone vioce.

For what my Dear?, he said in curious.

For letting me go back to sleep, I softly chuckle and slowly closing my eyes.

Thats good , he said with laugh and he kiss me in my forehead.

....

Good Night my Dear Princess and that day I could feel his arms hugging me.

-----------------------------------

Ok guys I hope this Chapter wont get you bored and Im sorry for my slow update..

Thank You for reading.. :)