Wake Up! Wake Up! Its just a Dream!

What is this why I couldn't wake up!, Is this real? Am I really dead or asleep? I coudn't even move my body.. Help! Help! Help! somebody Help me!.,, I shouted in panicked but my mouth wouldn't open..

Frank's POV

As I walked alone in the corridor and headed inside in my classroom to checked if nobody is inside and when I checked
I saw Deana was sleeping from her chair I walk in towards her I tapped her back to wake her up, but she seem so stiff and sweating .. I touched her hand and it was cold I grab a chair and sitted beside her and shake her body so she could wake up I call her name 3 times Deana!, Deana!, Deana wake up!.. I tapped her face many times until she wake up but her body moves and when I touched her hand again I could feel her cold hand to is going back to normal temperature when she woke up she seemed so scared staring her eyes on me with shocked on her pale looking face..

Deana's POV

As I woke up I saw Professor Dean was on my side looking at my face so terrified. I grab my handkercheif on my pocket and wipe it around on my sweat face.. As I watched Professor Dean still staring at me I couldn't say a word because my throat was really dried up until I was still confuse why is it still Ivan was in my dream! I hate it! Then I started talking to him..

Umm.. " clearing my throat " Professor Dean thank you for waking me up I was really scared if I couldn't wake up.., I said with a small smile on my face.

Miss Grey your were having a bad dream didn't you?? and you know what you are really sweating so much and cold.., He said and let his one eyebrows up..

I shook my head down with disappionted and mad with that Bitch!..

Professor Dean thank you so much for waking me up and if without you maybe I could die with my own nightmares thank you maybe I should go..,, I said and standing up ..

Don't thanked me a lot Miss Grey atleast I could save you from your own bad dreams ,so there is nothing to worry about ok?? And Miss Grey why we shouldn't go together again since we were going home,, he said with a smile on his face..

Well, Yeah nice idea Professor Dean.. I replied happily

Frank's POV

Walking alone with Miss Grey was really great and what is this I feel  my heartbeat is beating so fast  while seeing her beautiful face oh no no dont do it Frank your a teacher her adviser dont let your heart fall for her its dangerous .. hmmm but who cares all I want is to have someone that I love and love me for who I am.. And I wish she was the right girl for me that I was been finding for mylife and it was still my first day of being a teacher, but why I have been falling for her so fast now, how riddiculous Frank! Just hide it first and letting yourself know everything about her life...

Deana's POV

Walking alone with Professor Dean it was great he save me waking up for my bad dream.. I couldn't believe why it has to be Ivan in my dream? And why Ivan doesn't want to let me go? Whats really in me anyway that makes him so interested about me? There were lots of girls that he could play and sex with, but why me?? Shit! Im confused! I want this to end I want my life back and find the perfect man that who loves me more than anything and not a sex toy!..

Suddenly I heard Professor Dean..

Are you ok Miss Grey? You look so serious? Is there something on her head come on share it to me if you want maybe I could help you with that..,, he said

Im ok Professor Dean its just...,, I said and became silent ..

Jeez! Is that Ivan?! Why he was still here!? Is he waiting for me!?,, I said in my thoughts filled with anger.

Its just what Miss Grey?, he said questionedly

Professor Dean I need to go bye..,, I said waving my hand in a hurry..

Ok bye, he said and waving his hand at me..

When I ran to my car suddenly Ivan was infront of me giving me a big hug..

Let me go Ivan! let me go!.., I said in a mad tone voice while my hands was on his chest pushing him but it was no use he was strong..

Mmm.. Deana I've missed you so much! Did you missed me?.. he said and he tightens his grip on my waist..

I said., Not even a single day! So just please let me go! Asshole!

He loose his grip on my waist and thats the time I pushed him away and spanked his face harder..

Dont you ever get near of me ever again!.. I said pointing my fingers on him.

He grabbed my fingers and pulling me into his body and he kissed me forcely the taste of his lips makes me vomit I closed my eyes and my lips so that I couldn't kissed his disgusting lips ever again and then he bit my lips until it bleeds and then he let me go and I kneelt on the ground filled with hurt and then he smirkes on his face at me and walk away..

When Professer Dean saw everything what had happen to me and that boy he went directly to me and help me up and then I shook my head down so that couldn't see my face with full blood on it..

Until his hands went to my face and cupped it up to see if Im really ok.. But when he found that my lips was full of blood he was shocked and I couldn't watched at his face directly..

Deana your bleeding lets go to the hospital..,, he said softly and looked at my face with still in shocked..

No no please not the hospital Im just fine I can handle it ..,, I said in panicked..

Deana its 6pm we need to go to the hospital and let it healed.., he said with concern..

It was my first time he called me by my first name not my last name and it was beautiful..

Deana! Deana! I heard him calling my name again but I slowly bump into his chest again and close my eyes with myself unconcious..

__________________________________________

Ok guys this were it ends of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it .. Its going to be wild haha.. So stay tuned for upcoming chapter.. ;)