I Love you My HERO..

It was early in the Morning waking up with a bright smile on my face. I yawn when my Mom noticed it and said.

" Good Morning my dear, How are you ?, Wow, you look so happy today? " while she was prapering for my discharge..

" Well its nothing Mom and Im Fine thanks " I jump off out of my bed and went ahead into the bathroom and take a shower ,taking off my clothes and switching the heater on. 

* Flashback  " Night " *

Prof. Dean was on my face and said " I Love You Deana "

* Knocks on the door *

" Deana Dear hurry up your gonna be late for School ",  said Mom

"  Yes Mom I wont forget that " I said, turning off the heater and opens the door and handed me the towel and covered it all into my body.

" Are you sure Deana that you are OK?  I mean you could stay  at home and rest a little bit and go to school tomorrow " , she said with a concern.

" Mom Im totally Fine, look Im healthy as you are " I said facing her with a Healthy Person Pose., She laughed and hug me so tight.

" Ow.. Deana Dear how can I live without you ", she said

" Dont worry Mom if there is something bad happens to me I'll let you know first, Ok? " I said and hugging her back.

" OK go comb your hair  " she said..

Combing my hair is the most  fraustrating part of my life ever!! 

10 mins. later.. yes!, We're out finally in the Hospital and now we're headed to school...

 * Inside in the Car *

" Deana Dear just be careful Ok? " she said while driving..

" Yes Mom I will and thanks for the care, I Love You Mom " 

" Ow. I Love You Too Deana and  we're finally here!  " she giggles and pulling the trigger up.

" Ok Bye " giving her a kiss on her cheeks and gets out in the car.

* sigh * finally  Im at school I cant wait to see Prof. Dean's face and with his husband smile on his face, I wish he wouldn't forget what he said about me last night. * 

When I was walking in the corridor I haven't seen my bestfriend Deva and her friends, so I've been decided to find her later.  Auurgh... Gosh its really boring when your bestfriend is not here beside me.. So I ran headed to my classroom as fast as I could, but when I heard a deep voice saying that makes my run stops and turned my head on that guy " You shoudn't ran inside the school campus, Miss Grey " , he said.

He walks towards me with a wink that makes my face red.. And said , " Would you like joining me a walk hea... "

I cut off his word and made my mouth answer directly..

" yes!,, umm..  * clearing my throat * I mean Yes I would love too.. " He laughed and we started walking together headed to our classroom.. 

How are you, Deana? , he said

*clearing my throat* looking at his face and said., well, Im good. What about you? As I remember last night you were drunk.

Really? I forgot and thats why when I woke up on my bed my head hurts really bad so thanks Deana for letting me remember..  he said.

* Gosh! Dont tell me he forgot what he did to me last night?!  Eeerrghh!! stop assuming that he loves you Deana, he was drunk that time and you even tasted his drunken lips that night so stop! *