Chapter 8 Part 1

"Mmmm you've got the best legs I've ever seen.." Oliver breathed huskily. "I wonder what they'll look like around my head.."

I gagged inwardly and I felt my skin prickle in disgust.

Something warm slid down my cheek and I realised I was crying.

Well at least I knew my tear ducts were working.

That's a win.

"Shhh baby don't cry.. Just relax..." His hands were tracing the waistband of my underwear and I let out a gurgled sob.

Well, tried to, anyway.

How could I have let this happen?

If I hadn't have spoken to this damned guy then he wouldn't have slipped me a pill and I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

About to be raped.

But then, if he didn't do this to me, he'd do it to someone else.

That one thought brought me comfort when Oliver's rough hands slid up my shirt.

I saved some other girl from being raped.

"Mmmmm Val I want you so ba-" he was cut off when the door burst open.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" I heard a deep voice boom, sounding absolutely furious.

Oliver's hands didn't leave my stomach. I felt sick.

"Hi, Jay. Would you care to join me? It's not like she can stop you." Oliver smirked and I would have gasped if I had any control over my body.

Jay was here. He was going to stop Oliver.

I was going to be okay.

"GET. THE. FUCK. OFF OF HER!" Jay screamed again and I heard him stomp into the room.

He sounded so angry, that I would have been scared if it was directed towards me.

"Nah, I think I'll sta-" Oliver's smirk was cut off abruptly and his hands were torn from my stomach.

I didn't know what was happening until a loud smack echoed around the small room.

Oliver cried out and another smack sounded.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" Jay snarled and another smack followed.

My skin was still prickling and I'm pretty sure I was still crying.

"I'm sorry! STOP! IM SORRY OKAY?! IM SORRY! Just please.. PLEASE STOP!" Oliver sobbed and I finally realise what the smacks were.

Jay was punching him.

"I shouldn't after what you were fucking doing to her, but I will because after I tell Blake, Hugo and Dante, I'll be the least of your worries." Jay growled and stood up.

I could finally see and god I was glad.

I was okay.

Jay stopped Oliver.

Oliver quickly scrambled out of the room, fearfully looking around.

I only caught a glimpse of his bloodied face and already forming black eye before he disappeared from my sight.

Jay turned to me and his shoulders slumped.

"I'm so sorry, Val. I should have been here for you. This shouldn't have happened." Jay shook his head and strode over to me quickly.

I wanted to hug him, to thank him for everything and to tell him it wasn't his fault at all and that he was being silly, but my body still wasn't responding.

He sat beside me and I could see that he was really upset.

Guh! WORK BODY WORK!

A tingling started in my arm and I frowned inwardly.

The little pins-and-needles feeling spread up through my shoulder and into my neck and jaw.

"Oh my god if you can't move anything that means... Fuck he overdosed you. Val I am so so so sorry." He whispered and grabbed my hand.

The tingling was now prickling through my whole body.

Slowly, my arms started to respond to my brain and I squeezed Jays hand back.

It was an embarrassingly weak squeeze, but he noticed and his eyes went wide.

"Val! Oh god are you okay?" He cried, but it seemed faint. Like I was underwater.

Well that was new.

The world began to spin and my head began to throb. A lot.

The pain seared from my skull to my feet.

This time when I cried out, my voice worked and Jay heard.

"Val! Shit what's going on? Are you okay?" His panicked voice grew fainter and fainter, until it was barely a whisper at the end.

Suddenly, the world became extremely silent.

Nothing.

It filled my head like a dead weight and tears welled in my eyes.

The pain became worse, it was like someone was bashing a hammer against my skull.

I screamed, for all that it was worth.

I knew it wouldn't help the pain, but it helped in spirit.

Another wave of excruciating pain slammed into me like a train and the world went black.

--DUN DUN DUNNN

okay okay can I just say, I am sooo freaking excited about the 130-something reads and 37 votes I have gotten for this story!

I kinda maybe screamed when I saw it and my dad looked at me weirdly :(

Anyway! Thank you also much! I love it hen you comment and tell me what you think!!

Oh, and my friend Mercy ( cooliozx) on here or (cooliozxiscool) I'm not really sure what one (don't judge me)

She'll be my editor from now on :)

So if the rest sucks blame her. -.-

I'm joking love ya Merc

Maybe

Okay okay I'm sorry I just had to say that :)

Hahaha okay I'll go now. The next part will be up in the next few days, if not then Monday :)

Byeeeeee