Chpater 4

Quick upload! I know I know! Please, hold the applause.

Okay, read away children ---

We were only five minutes away from school apparently, and PJ hadn't shut up.

"Oh my god I'm so excited." He practically squealed. I winced and rolled my eyes at him.

"WE ARE GONNA MAKE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS!"

I didn't want any new friends. I had all the friends I needed and they were all back in Yorkshire. And I had Hugo. We had talked every night since the day we met. Albeit that was only a week ago. Not even that, too.

PJ turned towards me, a frown on his face.

"Valentine Melro Firton. Don't you dare say that. You're going to make PLENTY of new friends. And please try to make some girl friends too."

"But PJ-"

"No buts missy. Butts are for pooping." He said with a straight face.

I laughed until my stomach hurt and dad gave me a look that said 'shut up now or I will shut you up myself'. So I shut up.

"Fine." I nodded to PJ and slouched in my seat.

There was no way I was actually going to make friends with girls. Girls were the most boring company.

All they talked about was how many calories they ate or Taylor Lautner's abs or their nails or hair. It was absolutely boring! And all the makeup they cake themselves in?! I wouldn't be able to breath through it! I hadn't worn make up since my mother's funeral. And even then it was only mascara and lipstick.

I don't know how I even survived. The stuff is gross. Like seriously, all the girls I knew we're stunning, but they still chose to hide themselves under mountains of make up.

It disgusted me.

"We're HERE!" PJ screamed in a falsetto voice and started bouncing up and down.

Seriously, if I hadn't seen all of the millions of girls PJ would bring home, I would have begun to question his sexuality.. And gender...

"Dad can we get out? Dad dad dad dad can we get out dad? Dad can we? Can we dad? Dad can we-"

"YES! For the love of god yes you can get out PJ!" Dad cried and face palmed himself.

PJ squealed and did this little body shake thing, then he seemed to visibly calm down and put his cool kid façade on.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to dad.

"Why did you have to have twins?"

"I ask myself the same thing every day." He teased. "Now get out of the car before your brother explodes."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car after PJ.

There were already people looking at us and the whispering had already started.

"Hey PJ," I said nudging him with my elbow, completely ignoring everyone else. "You don't have to actually show people your personality. No reading to scare them. Just talk and they'll love you. Everyone's a sucker for a good British accent." I teased and he laughed slinging his bag over one of his shoulders.

"Oh I know. I did my research." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Of coarse he had.

When we started walking towards the gates, PJ nudged me.

"Hey V-la, those girls look nice." He smiled, gesturing to a group of the skittish looking girls I had ever seen.

"Oh please. They look like prostitute vomit." I snorted and PJ laughed but nodded in acknowledgement.