Chapter 1: First day

So I start my freshman year at FWU and I'm really not excited about it. School doesn't excite me one bit. But I have to do what I have to do. I took a shower and put on a green sweat shirt with kaki ripped jeans and my timberlands. I put my hair in a neat bun and put on my glasses I wasn't a nerd but I did get valedictorian senior year. And had a 4.0 grade point average. I packed my bags and waited for my bestie. Tori is a sophomore at FWU so she picked me up so we can go together and be roomies. "hey you excited,its a fun school once you get friends" explained Tori. "Nooo but your my only best friendd and I don't like people.

She laughed and shook her head and we sped off to college. We arrived and checked in when we got the bad news that we had different roomates because they put her with another Jordan. It's okay though. I was in o Connor hall 2nd floor but Tori was on the third. I turned my key and to open it to this really cute boy, green eyes blackish hair, could dress, looks really sweet and charming. Omg he has dimples. He smiled at me and said "hello im Adrien Haul and im your roomie" I said "hi, im Jordan you can call me jay though. " well hi jay,welcome" "hi Adrien, thanks." He smiled and walked out.

I unpacked and made my bed. He walked back in with a girl. Aww there goes my crush. He said "oh, Babe this I my roomie jay, jay this is my girlfriend Sam" "Hi Sam" she looked around and said " hmm, cute little girl" " im 18 im not little" well when you hit the 19 club then we can talk" she said " babe... Stop" he said "im leaving" she said and walked out. He apologized and sat down on my bed. He told me that his girlfriend can get territorial around other pretty girls. I blushed I don't know why. I said its okay and he got up and got in his bed and put in headphones.