Chapter 2

Harry Styles? I said to my self. When he came to the class he had a beanie hat on his brown curls, a blue shirt, and a black/greenish leather jaket.  with some jeans and some blue vans. When he came in he said " Hey guys I'm Harry Styles. Sorry I am late this is my 1st year her in Kansas and I couldn't find this school. I just wanted to let ya know that please treat me with the same respect. I came to this school  because I just sometimes you know want to be a regular teen, so thanks.

After Harry did his speech the 1st bell ringed. As I looked at my schedule, I saw that my 2nd class was Math Algebra llll with a teacher name Mr. Gomez. As the 3 minute warning bell rung I knew I had to quickly find the room # 4321 before the tardy bell ringed. The last thing I needed right now was to get 10 tardies in the 1st week of school and get a Saturday detention from 8:00am-1:00pm.

As I turned around to my left Harry came out of no were and said "hey Iam Harry and I cant find my 2nd class can you tell me were it is" " I said uh I cant find my 2nd class either," He then replied " Whats your class because mines is Mr.Gomaz room numbar #4321" I said REALLY? mines is  to tell you what since we both have the same class well both try to find I think its the class that's  on the 2nd floor so lets check there. I said" But then he said "BUT I am Harry Styles so you go find it". Did he really sy that. I really couldn't believe it. I mean I really wasn't a huge fan of one direction, but yes I listen to there songs once in a while. Like Best Song Ever, Little Things and Live While Were Young. So than I said " well exuse me Harry but I thought you said you wanted to be a regular teen. And this is how a regular teen are  we BOTH look for class not only 1 person, Both ok?