Chapter 6

Harrys POV 

Well um Look we kind of got into a fight. It all started with Zayn. Zayn  meet a new girl, I guess shes a cool chick. They started dated in 8th grade. So they started dating  last year. Then Zayn all he could ever think about was her. 24/7 24 hours and the   7days. I guess it was true love. But he got so obsessed over her he  forgot about his music career our group. 

So we Loui, Liam and me got mad at him cuzz Zayn kept on thinking about her. But Naill disagreed with us. Naill thought Zayn  was actually in  love and she might be the one for him.

So at the end  we got to a huge argument  on who was actually correct and wrong. And umm I guess One Direction is in a break with our music right know. I wish we weren't but we are. So I decided that I needed to take a break from thinking of all that. So instead of going to Home school or a Private school, I decided to come to a public High School and live here for  A while. 

But Ya hope that answered your question. Its really a though time for me Right know so can we please not talk about any more? But this will be over soon. I know it. The world will stiil go on and so will we, this will be over before we know it.