Chapter 4

Caronila  POV                                                                                                                                                             Before I knew it was already time for lunch. I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my lunch and my phone with my headphones. When I arrived at lunch I wanted to at least say hi to Rebecca. Even though she had a boyfriend that didn't mean we still couldn't be friends.  

When I said hi to her She said do I know you? I told her that we were friends last year . But she said she didn't remember. So I just left.

She really didn't remember? Really wow I really couldn't believe it So I just decide to find Harry. But I couldn't see him with all this crowd of hungry kids getting ready to get there lunches.Then I remembered that he probably went to eat in a fancy restaurant.

I  decided to go outside  and sit down by a tree. As I opened my lunch I had a sand which some Oreos,  and some grapes and  a granola bar. With some sprite. When I started to eat my sandwhich I got my phone and put my music and my headphones. My top 5 songs on my phone were: Pink-True Love, Justin Timberlake Ft Jay-z Holy grail, One direction- Best Song Ever, Prince Royce- Darte un Beso, and Selena Gomez Slow Down.