Chapter 2

When I said that to Harry I kinda Regret to say that , I mean This was Harry's 1st year going to a public school so I ,I just couldn't think straight When he talks to me. I mean whats not perfect about him? But I guess theres 0% of him and me going out. Because look His HARRY STYLES. And I am just Carolina Martinez. I'm not famous, I am   not perfect, I am not all over the world like Harry Styles.

So I told Harry "Look Harry I am sorry what I said about you trying to be a regular teen. Look today wasn't a good day for me to. I just lost my only friend. And I don't know what I'm gong to do throughout the school year and I'm sorry. Is there a way we can start all over"? 

He said " of course and I am sorry to that I behave like a pop star lol well I am but you know what I mean. Just trying to behave like a regular teen. I think starten all over is a good idea" Right after he finished talking the tardy bell rung. "oh no I said Harry that's  the tardy bell, that means we are late come on lets find that class. 

We finally found the class. While the teacher Mr.Gomez explain what we were going to learn this year in his class about Algebra, All I could think about was Harry.  I never thought I was going to meet someone famous like Harry Styles. And not even having a Friend this year. I think I finally found my friend this year Harry! I love his accent. Him trying to say Mr.Gomez but instead saying Mr.Gomaz lol i thought that was cute. Having a accent. I wish i had an accent. If I did I would never shut up.  hahaha.