The World I Never Knew Existed

PG 13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned

If you liked it please vote for it and give me harsh comments :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 - Jason

Sun was shining brightly in the morning, I sat up in my bed staring at the sunlight coming down on me wondering what my life could have been if I wasn't born into this family instead born into another. It was just another day in the city that I knew I would never like but I did, Manhatten they called it, I never knew why but I also never cared.

My family is weird I can say that to everyone I know but the truth is, my family is insane, the craziness it contained is beyond measure.

Everyday I go to school, I had to bear a secret that is mine and only mine. Ever since Elementary school, the first day I was there, I knew I was different, I looked around, I learned the alphabets faster, I learned habits even quicker, my teacher asked us to say the Alphabets in order, it didn’t matter if anyone was wrong, this boy named Jack just got up and began saying alphabets slowly "A.........B............D...........E.............K..............O..............W...............Z"  and it almost killed me to be honest, I knew I was different cause my ability to learn quickly, and how bored I get just from sitting and listening a boy my age say the alphabets in a wrong order, and missed out a lot of letters, but what can you do, the teacher just said " Good Job Jack it was all correct. " The moment she lied, I knew it, I have no idea how I knew but I just did, it pissed me off to be honest, I had imaginary friends, I even had a best friend to keep me company but when ever I heard something wrong my eye color changes from the dazzling blue ocean color into a the color of the sky with only a black dot in the middle, it looked weird but I did not care, it was my feature, I felt more special because of it, and as the days went by when I was in elementary school, my friend Eric came and sat next to me and said " Cookie ? Want a Cookie ?" and I just smiled, from the first day I joined this place they called school nothing excited me but Eric, his smile made my day, every time I got into trouble he stood there right next to me and just hit me so the blame goes on him and as I took the cookie a bully came and just snapped it into half, the bully's name is Billy, he had a look that I never liked not now not ever, the look of someone who loves fighting with the weak, the other day I saw Billy get beat up by another kid at school and he even cried but this was different, this time it was Billy bullying me and Eric and when he snapped my cookie in half, and ate it, he took Eric's too, it pissed me off even though I was just a kid it still pissed me off and I just sat there looking at Eric, his face looked sad since his cookie was taken, tears came flowing down, the teachers didn't give a shit, I was sad for him, it made my heart break seeing the kid who was with me through everything just be bullied by Billy and his 2 goons Johnny the first goon, he has large, in other words fat but he runs fast and his punches hurt and his face just makes you want to run the hell away from him, Billy's other goon was Cody, now Cody had a look made people shiver, the truth was I hated the person from the second I saw him on the first day when he bullied a kid in my class and I hated it but I couldn’t do anything cause I didn’t want to get into trouble and so now that situation became mine. I just looked at them and looking at Eric with tears coming down his dazzling brown eyes to be honest I was jealous of Eric, from his figure even though this was elementary grade he looked amazing, his face looked handsome and I looked normal and as I just saw him cry even more, my fists acted on its own, no brain commanded it, it was only my heart as I thought and for some reason before my fist acted, my body moved on its own and straightaway stood up and my fists got ready, I punched him in the face as hard as I could, at first my fists hurt and I thought it didn’t do much damage, but Billy was knocked out, his goons Cody and Johnny went to the teacher with tears coming down their faces, they were scared of me and even though they started it, they made my best friend cry by taking his cookie, the teacher blamed it all on me, I hated it but I was fine, at least they didn’t pin it on my best friend, that was all I could think of, and it has been years since elementary and even though I am now in High School, I just like remembering Middle School sometimes.