FouRtY NiNe

150+ reads and 300+ Comments already! What is life I cri (T-T)
Feels so good to start over again

Hold up.

HOLD THE F UP

#916 IN FANFICTION? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I SWEAR I'VE NEVER FELT SUCH A FEELING IN MY HEART, I CAN'T EXPLAIN ITS WEIRD BUT GOOD, MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED WHEN I SAW THAT. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR BEING WITH ME, SUPPORTING AND NOT JUDGING <3
Ps. I really really hope my story is worth it.

Curiosity- easy to assimilate, hard to ignore. With every sunrise Zayn's curiosity rose, he wanted to hear what Harry had to say but that wasn't for him to decide, those notes belonged to Ara. He knew Liam couldn't be used as a middleman now, he had to take the matters in his own hands. A tap on his shoulder broke the chain of thoughts, he looked up at Ara standing in a bathrobe, her wet hair showering his face.

"I'm bored here Zayn, how many days until we go home?" She complained. There weren't many occasions when he could hear from her lips, the words 'we' and 'home' used in a same sentence and that too while addressing him. Ignoring the skipped beat of his heart, he simply shrugged making her lips purse in a thin line.

Two days ago, Zayn had sent a formal unanswered text to Anne regarding their meet and a few words of condolences compressed in a cold manner. Lucky that emotions can't be felt clearly through the screen! Zayn had his mind made up on leaving Ara in the hospital, properly looked after by the appointed staff as he met Anne but the plan remained stagnant as no response was received from the other side.

His approach was of hesitation, willpower strong as a mountain one minute, weak as the crumbling rubble the next. Whenever his morals talked of how unjust it would be for him to hide the recordings from Ara, his heart would lift a sword in rebellion. It was a fight between what's fair and what's necessary, in the middle of it was Zayn's mind, indecisive and scared because the outcome could be dreadful.

"Is that scar okay? Does it give pain?" He asked pointing at the deep cut on her forearm, shaped like a 'H', which was covered with bandages and healing ointments.

"Even if it does, we can't do anything about it." She chuckled pulling out loose threads of the gauze.
"Have you talked to mum? Or Phil? Did they ask for me?"

"They did! Both Cathy and Phil were so worried about you! We will call them later today so you can have a chat." The stars of hope shining in her eyes made him say something else than the truth. He had to let them know about her but didn't explain things in depth. For Phil and Catherine, their daughter had cut a slit on her wrists by accident. Zayn felt the panic in their voices, being her parents they were ready to catch any available flight but he stopped them. Ara and Catherine both don't hold their tongue with intense emotions flowing through their blood, he didn't want to see another fight in which he couldn't take one's side and hurt the other.

"I'll ask them to come over." She declared making Zayn cock his eyebrow.
"I swear I won't fight with mum! I'll listen to every thing she says and won't back answer even if she's disagreeable. Don't think so much Zayn, you are being mean now!"

Her dear friend couldn't suppress the chuckle that came out of his mouth. He promised her to call them over, in a way that would ease his stress a bit. For a twenty two year old, he had a lot going on in his life. Thankfully, Niall took up most of the work load, Zayn wished for no more new endorsements or projects, he was smart enough to go on with his current business partners than to sign new contracts absentmindedly and have regrets later.