FifTy OnE

If feelings were real, they can't be forgotten or wiped out like the drops of rain hitting against the window panes. Love cannot be expressed in past tense, one can only start loving for there is no end, if it ended it wasn't love. The couple were happily leading into their life, building up their own world against the storm and winds.

Trouble disguised as a guest knocked on their door one fine day, the pair warmly welcomed their destruction. Leaves started falling of the branches one by one, leaving the tree incomplete and bare. Trust was broken, all those who promised to stay disappeared in thin air.

It wasn't in his power to control what was happening, she was slipping through his fingers like velvety sand. No bandages could fix the holes to stop the emotions from pouring out. He was taking her away, she followed behind, mesmerised, slowly echoed his evil laugh in her lover's deserted abode.

Who was once close to his heart became unreachable like the stars. Who once heard his heartbeat now turned a deaf ear to his screams. Who once claimed to be strong, crumbled down to the earth. Fake assurance didn't work on him yet he had faith in their love. He waited and waited until he had no time left.

"Damn daddy! We wouldn't have left Manhattan it it wasn't for your enemies running after us, trying to cut my or mum's throats. Why won't he leave his business? I don't even make sense, the world of crime has no escape." Harry sighed, his words laced with a helpless tone.

"Hope this place doesn't suck much, it's too silent, I wonder if this town is haunted. Finally found some time alone to feed my e-diary, mum went to the next house for socialising, God knows she's too eager to make new friends and I'm afraid her free spirit might scare away the people. Thankfully everything is already unpacked and arranged, or else I would have to do all the tedious work.

Hazel, why aren't you here? I'm missing your kisses, I'm missing your touch baby. I miss hearing your laughter and all those crazy things that you make me do by flashing that smile. This place is boring me to death! You wouldn't have liked here either- wait a minute! Someone actually in the room opposite mine! Who the hell keeps their window open for the whole day? Black curtains, is it a boy? If the curtains move I'd be able to see them."