Three. The Arrangements.

What to do with my hair has been the question in my mind for the last half an hour. It's so short I can do hardly anything, but maybe I need to gel it. Do Avery and Alex seem like people who want my hair gelled? I think no.

I honestly can't believe what happened the other night. I was surprised to see them, even if they sent off little rumbles in my tummy. They were beautiful, probably the most beautiful couple I've ever seen outside of Hollywood.

Avery had her amazing tits on display, pushing them up on the bar. I know she saw me looking, but if she tried to say she wore that shirt for a reason other than me, she'd have been lying.

Alex looked amazing too. Him in a suit is enough to make me need to beat it in the shower. They're too perfect and what they'd want with me, I have no idea.

I dress casually, searching for something comfortable for the awkward meeting I'm heading to. When they suggested we meet at the bar, I almost said no. But then it didn't matter, it'll be busy tonight and I'll just say they're my friends if anyone asks.

I dress in some gray slacks and a black tshirt, hoping I look more relaxed than I am. I lock up my apartment and start to walk, the walk shorter than the time it would take to look for parking. I keep my head down, something I've always done when walking down a busy street. I look up to see a Lexus go by. Ten bucks says that's Alex's car.

The bar is packed, I mean, stuffed in like sardines, when I get there. I see a group of people leaving a table and swoop in, claiming it before anyone else can. Ana comes to take an order for me so I get a beer, smiling at her when she smiles at me. I look up and see Alex and Avery at the door, watching me.

They push through the crowd looking ten times better and twenty times more wealthy than anyone in here. They're out of place. But they're fucking hot, nearly everyone moving out of their way. They're all parting like the Red Sea.

"Hi baby," Avery says, sliding in to the booth so that she's sitting pressed against my side. "Hi guys," I say back, scooting just a fraction away from her. Alex slides in next to me on the other side. I'm trapped.

Ana comes back with my beer and smiles, her eyes twinkling at me. She notices my new companions and takes their order. Of course, a vodka gimlet and a Jack and coke. Pretty reliable drink orders.

"That girl likes you," Alex says, looking at me as I watch Ana leave. "What?" I ask, turning. "No she doesn't. She's just nice. We work together."

"No babe, that girl wants to fuck you." Avery says, Alex nodding in agreement. "She totally does. Why have you not already is my question."

"Well, I was with my ex when I started here and I met you lot the day she moved out. Haven't had time, even if I wanted to fuck Ana. But, I don't." They just look at each other and nod.

"So," I start, scared to keep going. "How does this work?" Avery's hand finds my thigh. "Well, the three of us have sex. It's really not that complicated, babe."

"Yeah, I get that part." I give her a dirty look to which she smiles. "Are you a top or bottom, Harry," Alex asks me. "To be honest, I like both. But I think I prefer to be the bottom most often. Is that okay?"

I see Alex smile, his eyes roaming my chest and face. "Yeah, Harry, that's perfect." I hear Avery giggle and shake in her seat, doing a small dance. Their drinks arrive and this time I can't look Ana in the eyes. I nearly ignore her.

"You just broke that girl's heart, Harry." I shrug. "Not worried about her. I'm trying to fuck the two of you, so about that..." I trail off to their smiles, a laugh escaping Alex's perfect mouth.

"Well, this is our arrangement if it works for you," Alex starts. "We meet up, every chance we get," he moves closer so that nobody else can hear him. "We hook up, lots of blow jobs and pussy eating and ass licking," I feel myself shiver and my cock harden.

"Then," Avery says, her hand moving closer to my dick. "You fuck me and Alex fucks you. Or Alex fucks you while you eat my pussy. Or Alex fucks me while I suck your cock. The ways this can happen are endless."

My cock is officially hard. Completely hard and throbbing, the confines of my pants making it almost hurt. I feel a hand on me and know it's too big to be Avery's. "Does that sound good?" Alex asks, squeezing my dick.

"That sounds fucking amazing," I say, looking at Alex while he works his hand over my cock. "Damn, you're bigger than I expected. Babe, you're going to love this," Alex says, grabbing Avery's hand and putting it onto me.

"Shit," she moans, leaning closer to me. "Is there a private room anywhere?" She asks me, but their hands on my cock are making it hard to focus. "What?"

"She wants to suck your cock, babe. Is there somewhere this can happen here?" I nod and push them to move from booth. I head off to an old store room, a room we rarely use. There's a lock from the inside and nobody working now has a key.

I push into the room, pulling them in quickly. I lock the door, moving to turn on a light. It's still dark, but I can see them, they're beautiful faces lit up. "Come here," I say, pulling them both to me.

Avery kisses me first, her big plump lips nearly swallowing mine. Alex moves in so he can watch, his hand moving to readjust himself. I turn from Avery and reach for him, pulling him into a kiss. He nibbles my lip lightly and I barely see Avery drop to her knees.

Alex keeps kissing me, his hand moving to cup the back of my neck. I feel Avery pull at my pants, the button stuck for a moment before it pulls free. She pulls my pants and briefs down just enough to get my cock out.

"Holy shit," she moans, her hand wrapping around me. I moan into the kiss, Alex forcing his tongue deeper into my mouth. "Fuck," he pants, pulling away to also drop to his knees. I think I'm dead and this is heaven.

They take turns handling me, the other watching. Finally Avery leans forward, licking a bold line along the under side of my throbbing cock. "Fuuuuuck," I moan, reaching one hand to the back of each of their heads.

"You like this, just wait," Alex says, his eyes never leaving my dick. Avery leans and sucks me completely into her mouth, well what will fit. "Holy shit," I pant.

She sucks, pulling away and moving back until Alex's hand comes up to stroke my shaft while she sucks the head. "Shit yes, just like that."

They smile and keep going. I nearly cry when Avery pulls away until Alex leans forward, taking me into his throat. He's deepthroating me and it feels so good I can't even form words.

Avery leans forward and licks my balls, sucking one into her mouth. "Holy hell, oh my god," I pant, my hips wanting to move on their own. "Yeah," Avery moans, "fuck his mouth, Harry."

I move and they suck until I'm coming, hot spurts shooting down Alex's throat. My body spasms, convulsing even, while I come down, the orgasm short circuiting my brain and body.

"Holy fuck, you're hot when you come," Avery says, standing to kiss me. Alex straightens my clothes and stands as well, kissing me and pushing my taste into my mouth.

We head back out once I can stand on my own and head to the door. "Here," Avery says, handing me something. It's a small slip of paper with an address and phone number. "That's our apartment. Come tomorrow night, around five or so. Okay?" I nod and we leave, my cock already hard at the thoughts of what will happen tomorrow.