Eight. The Missing One.

Friday finds me home alone, Avery gone for the weekend with work. After our adventures at the movie theater, we all get tested and was pleased to share with each other on Wednesday at the bar that we were all good to go. Just discussing it had made my dick hard.

I know I shouldn't, but I find myself wondering what Harry is doing. To say I find him adorable would be a horrible understatement, and to say that I don't want to fuck just him would be a lie. Is it cheating if you fuck the guy that's become the third in your relationship? Hmm.

I pull out of my phone and text Harry, asking him if he's busy. No, what's up? I ask him to come over, hang out, purposely leaving out the fact that Avery isn't home. Sure, be there in a few.

I busy myself, wandering around the house, fluffing pillows, putting away bills I've left sitting around. The doorbell rings and I move to greet my guest, anxious to spend time with him alone.

"Hi," I breathe, opening the door. He looks delectable. "Hi," he smiles, leaning in and kissing my cheek as he heads into the house. "So," I say, "I need to be honest. Avery isn't here."

"Oh, where is she?" He doesn't seem upset, so that's good. And, he takes off his jacket and relaxes against the kitchen counter so he's okay spending time with me. "She's gone for a work thing. Just was bored and lonely and thought nobody better to spend time with than you."

"That's sweet," he says, moving towards the fridge. "Okay if I get a drink?" I nod and move to him, grabbing on for myself too. It feels a little awkward, and it's then that I realize Avery normally does a lot of the talking.

"How's your week been since we saw you?" He takes a drink and grabs my hand, leading me towards the living room. "It's been uneventful, I missed you guys."

"We've missed you too. Work has been crazy this week and then Avery had to leave a bit last minute. We'd had plans to have you over. Guess I'm just doing it alone." I wink.

He smiles and leans in, kissing me softly. "Well thank you, I would have been bored at home alone, wondering why you guys hadn't called." I put my beer down and put my hands on him, cradling his neck to pull him back to me.

I kiss him, tasting the little beer he'd had, pulling him closer to me. He moans at my tongue pushing into his mouth and moves, bringing himself to rest on my lap. My cock starts to stir.

I feel him hardening against my stomach, his kisses getting more rough as they go on. My hands move to his ass and I grab him. He pulls away slightly and I lean in, licking and sucking at the skin of his neck.

"Fuck," he pants, his hands moving to grip my hair and hold me to him. "Bedroom?" I ask between licks, feeling his nod in response. He moves from my lap and stands, his bulge obvious in his jeans. He holds a hand out to me.

He's been here before so he leads me, my eyes watching his ass as he walks. He heads toward the bed but I stop him, pulling him back to me. I kiss him before reaching, pulling his shirt up and over his head.

He does the same to me and then runs his hands over my chest and tummy. "I wanted to tell you before, your body is incredible." He leans, licking a nipple before straightening to kiss me.

"And you're fucking gorgeous," I say, kissing him back. I drop to my knees and work at his zipper, pulling his pants from him body. I lick his cock through his boxers before pulling them off.

I push him onto the bed and he watches as I strip, his hand finding his cock. "You're so sexy," he says, moaning as he touches himself. I pull off my pants and lean in, swallowing his cock into my throat.

"Fuuuuck," he moans, his hands moving to hold my head. "Stop," he pants, "stop, stop." I move away and frown before he smiles, pulling me onto the bed as well. "Lay on your side," he says, turning himself so we're face to dick.

"Now suck," he says, leaning in to take my cock into his mouth. I moan and lick him, tracing my tongue along his balls before sucking one into my mouth. "Shit," he moans quietly, his mouth doing wonders on my cock.

"Just like that," I moan when he sucks harshly, his hands gripping my thighs. I grab his ass and swallow him, pulling him into my mouth. I move his body so he fucks my mouth.

We're both moaning and panting, sweating and so turned on. I pull away and move him, laying him on his back and grabbing his legs, pushing them towards his chest.

His perfect asshole is on display and I lean in, licking at his skin. "Babe, don't tease me," he says, his eyes twinkling as I lick around his cheeks. I push my tongue to where he wants me, pressing into his hole.

He moans and swears, bucking around as I lick him. "Fuck me baby," he moans and I move quickly, spitting onto my cock to wet it and shoving into him.

"Oh my god," I moan. "You feel incredible without a rubber. Holy fuck, I won't last," I moan, holding his legs as I push and pull from him. "Fuck me harder, Alex, please. Make me come," he begs.

I slam into him, pulling and pushing until I feel close to coming. But I want to come a different way. "No," I pant, pulling from him. "I want you to come in my ass, baby," I say, moving to the bed.

He moves between my legs, pulling them up and over his thighs. He licks a finger and presses into me, opening and stretching me a bit before he slicks himself and pushes in.

"You're so fucking tight," he moans when he's all the way in, his fat cock stuffing my ass. "You're just huge," I moan when he starts to move. He isn't gentle, he grips me tightly as he fucks me, pounding into me, sweat dripping from me.

He grabs my hips and holds me higher, his cock slamming in and out, his thrusts making me spasm and squirm. "Fuck baby, I'm going to come," he pants. "You have to come first."

I grab my cock and pull once and come, my warm seed spreading over the skin of both our tummies. "Fuck, fuck," he moans, pushing himself deep into me and stiffening, his come pumping deep into my ass.

"Don't move," he says, slowly pulling out. He looks down and watches as I push his come from me. "Holy shit, that was the sexiest thing ever."

He watches me and then falls onto bed next to me, panting and shaking. "Harry, that was the best fucking sex of my life." He leans and kisses me, smiling. "Same."

We turn and spoon, his cock nestled against my ass, and pull the blanket over us, getting comfortable. We both drift off to sleep not even thinking about Avery.