Five. The Three (Part Two).

My legs are weak, the aftershock of that orgasm almost making my knees give out. I could never say this out loud, but nobody, not even Alex, has made me come that easily while licking me. It was incredible.

I feel them behind me as I lead them to the bedroom. I hear someone's belt hit the ground and it arouses me to know they're undressing while they follow me.

Once in the room, I turn on a small lamp, too anxious of what will happen to let it happen in the complete dark. I want to see all of this. I turn and see them, both completely naked now.

"I'm so turned on I think I'm going to faint," Harry says, smiling at us, his eyes a bit wide. "I can see that," Alex laughs, eyeing Harry's hard cock. I haven't quite worked out who is going to top or not, but I have a feeling they'll figure that out on their own. All I care about is that I get fucked soon.

"So, who is gonna fuck me?" I ask, moving closer to my men. Alex nudges Harry, moving him closer to me. "I want to watch you fuck her, then I want to fuck you," Alex whispers. "Sound good?"

Harry simply nods and moves to me, pulling me in for a kiss. I move towards the bed, pulling Harry with me. He falls onto me and we move up the bed a bit, leaving room for Alex.

Harry's fingers find my pussy, soaking wet and throbbing, and runs a finger along my slit. "Don't need more foreplay, do you?" He asks me.

"Nope, you eating my pussy was plenty. Fuck me, Harry," I moan when he pushes a finger into me. A condom falls near his hand and I look to Alex, who winks at me. He has one in his hand.

Alex covers himself and pushes in, filling me completely. "Oh fuck," I moan, running my nails down Harry's chest. He pounds into me, grabbing my hips tightly. I see him look over, Alex's cock in his hand, and Harry thrusts harder, moaning.

He pulls from me and moves me, turning me so I'm on all fours. Thank god we put a mirror behind our bed, I want to see this. Harry pushes into me again, holding himself deep inside me. I feel Alex move around on the bed.

"Fuck," Alex moans and I can see in the mirror he has his finger inside of Harry. "You're so tight," Alex says. "Just fuck me, Alex. I'm ready."

I'm desperate for Harry to move, but I know I need to be patient. He's about to get fucked too. I see Alex move himself and angle his hips. Harry learns over me a bit, his hand reaching around to pull at my nipple.

I hear him moan when Alex pushes in, inching his huge cock in slowly. Harry moans deeply, the sound coming from deep inside of him. "Holy shit," he pants, his hips tensing behind me.

Alex is fully in now and pauses, holding Harry's hips. "Feel okay?" He asks quietly. "Feels perfect," Harry moans. He then starts to move.

"Holy," he moans, "shit." He moves slowly at first, trying to get used to it and all I want is for him to go faster. "Fuck me, baby," Alex moans, slapping Harry's ass once. He then starts really moving.

"Fuck, oh my god," I moan when he pounds into me, his hand moving around my body to brush against my clit. "Feel good?" He whispers to me, biting my shoulder lightly.

I nod and push against him which pushes him harder onto Alex's dick. "Feel good, baby?" I lock eyes with Alex in the mirror. "Feels fucking incredible," he pants, moving his hips into Harry.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Harry moans, slamming into me and then slamming back onto Alex. His face is scrunched with effort and pleasure, sweat dripping from his forehead.

He thrusts harder and I can tell he's close, but I'm not ready for this to be over yet. I want to come again, but I won't rob him of his pleasure. "Come, Harry, I can tell you want to."

He nods and moves one more time and pushes deep, throbbing inside of me. He comes and moans, his deep noises making my pussy clench. Alex pulls from him and he pulls from me, sliding off the bed.

Laughing, Alex helps him up and then moves, grabbing my favorite dildo from the drawer. He lays me on my back and licks me, his tongue licking at my clit and then down to the skin below my pussy. "Oh shit," I moan.

I see Harry removing the condom and he's already throbbing again, wanting to come. "Fuck Alex, Harry. He wants you to."

"He does?" He pants, hand moving along his cock. Alex nods and moves, handing another condom to Harry. He quickly puts it on and leans forward, licking at Alex.

"Shit," Alex moans, slipping my dildo into his mouth to lube it before pushing it into my pussy. He turns it on and the vibrations nearly make me come.

I see Harry stand and pull Alex towards the edge of the bed. He moves himself and while Alex fucks me with my toy, Harry pushes himself into Alex.

"Shit, you're so tight. Oh my god," Harry moans, pulling slowly out to push in a bit farther. "No, you're huge," Alex pants. Harry pushes in slowly and pulls out, giving Alex a bit more each time. Finally, he holds Alex's hips and pushes completely in.

"Now I know why you were moaning like crazy, babe," Alex says to me, his eyes falling shut with pleasure. Harry moans and fucks him, pulling from his ass to slam back in, the force rocking the bed.

Alex keeps my toy moving and pulls me, his tongue grasping my clit to suck while the toy fucks me. Watching Harry exert himself in Alex's ass and the feeling of Alex sucking my clit makes me come, hard, and I squirt, coating Alex's face.

"Holy shit, that was the hottest thing ever," Harry moans, pounding into Alex, who is too blissed out to even speak. Harry starts to move quicker, his thrusts looking sloppy, and I look to see Alex come.

"Yes, baby," Harry moans, no doubt the feeling of Alex coming is squeezing his cock. He holds Alex's hips and pushes once more, shaking with the force of his orgasm. He pulls from Alex and falls onto the bed, panting and soaked in sweat.

"So," I say, slithering over to kiss Harry once," how was it?" He smiles and looks to us, eyes moving back and forth. "That was the best fucking time of my life."