Chapter 5: Goodbye.

Hey guys! Thank you for all the comments! It makes me feel happy that people are reading my stories!!

Song: ~No song~ It kind of takes a while to find a good song for chapters, but I wanted to get this chapter up as soon as I could :P

Dedication: Midnightsparkle123 <--- Thanks for commenting on my story!! <3

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Footsteps could be heard as someone was running down a corridor. The girl's breathing was fast. She ran as fast as she could.

Soon, she stopped in front of a big door. She patted her dress and knocked.

"Miss? May I come in?" The girl asked.

The person inside the room answered quickly. "Yes,"

"W-We have finally found it!" The woman said. Another girl looked at her with a sweet smile.

"Finally! The legend is coming true! We've searched one month for the rock. Put it in the destined place. I'll be going home now and I don't think I'll be seeing you again, Lily."

The girl named Lily bowed down. "It was really nice to serve you! I- We wish you luck with your destined fate Miss!" Lily said and smiled at her master.

Lily quickly left, leaving the other girl to think.

The legend will be happening one of these days. I will protect whoever the gods choose.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Lucy ran straight to her apartment. She got out her suitcase and started to pack clothes.

They might come and bully me here instead.. It's not safe..

Lucy stuffed the rest of her clothes in the suitcase. She smiled slightly as she looked at her room. But then she gasped at herself.

"What if they recognize me!" Lucy said. She mentally slapped herself for not thinking about her appearance.

"Open, Gate Of The Maiden! Virgo!" Lucy held out her key. A bright light erupted in the room.

"Princess! What may I do for you? Is it time for punishment?"

Lucy shook her head. "Can you, by any chance, get me something like a hood? At least something with a hood and covering my clothes?"

Virgo nodded. She went back to the Celestial World.

Lucy clapped her hands, "Now, where in the world do I go.."

"Here you are, princess!" Virgo said surprising Lucy. Lucy jumped and looked behind her. Virgo was holding a black hooded cape; almost like Future Lucy's. Lucy smiled at the thought but quickly put it away.

Lucy grabbed the hooded cloth and put it around her. She put the hood up which covered her blonde hair and part of her eyes, but not so much so she couldn't see. Lucy also grabbed her suitcases and headed out the door. She quickly went to her landlady and said she was moving out. The landlady nodded and Lucy handed her the key.

Virgo had already gone back to the Celestial World long ago. Lucy was grateful to Virgo, so she knew she would have to pay back her spirit.

"Maybe I should go see some of the places that the train is riding to.." Lucy mumbled to herself. She nodded and went straight to the train station.

My journey's finally beginning! Can't let it go to waste! Lucy thought as she cheered herself up. She looked at all the train places.

"This one's about to stop. I'll board this one," Lucy said. She got out some of her jewels and payed for a ticket. She sat down by the bench with her suitcases. The blonde covered the hood more just incase.

"NEXT STOP TO MARIGINAL!"

Lucy got up out of her seat.

Hopefully this isn't some ghost town!

Lucy hopped onto the train. She put her suitcases on the ground next to her and sat down in the seat.

The blonde sighed.

Is this actually happening? Going away from my second home now? Can- What will I even do?

Her thinking came to a stop when she fell asleep.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^