Chapter 10: The Training Continues..!

Hey guys! I honestly have NO idea if you would call this a chapter or not, but..... it's in the book, so it'll be a chapter to me! <3 <3

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

~The Next Day~

Lucy quietly slept in bed. She was worn out from all the training that she did yesterday and now she would have to do more training. Lucy honestly thought she should take the day off, but she knew Calista wasn't going to allow that.

Next thing Lucy knows, she's being dragged out of bed. Her eyes opened in surprise and looked up to the person who was dragging her. "Hey! Calista, I was trying to sleep!!" Lucy yelled.

People around the building started to look at Lucy as if she was crazy. It was almost afternoon and she was still trying to sleeping.

Calista pouted, "But it's time for your next training exercise! Alex doesn't like waiting y'know. He might get angry and that's not a pretty sight. Even I get scared sometimes."

Lucy was still irritated, "At least let me go get dressed!"

Lucy's sister looks down at her. "Oh! I didn't realize you were in your pajamas! Go get dressed!" Calista said. Lucy got out of Calista's grasp and ran to her room.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Today I will be teaching you how to fight with a sword," A guy explains quickly. He had a black hood on, so you couldn't see his face. The cloth went down, almost like a dress, but stopped in the middle of his legs. This person also had a belt with three swords. "It's a good backup to have incase your magic stops working."

Lucy nodded as she sat in a grassy field again. They were in the same place like how Calista was training Lucy, but Calista is replaced by Alex.

Alex threw a sword right in front of Lucy. She got startled and stood up quickly.

"Rule Number 1: Don't be afraid of swords. Even if you get hurt by one, think of it as a time to grab the sword." Alex says as Lucy slowly grabbed the handle of the sword.

After a second passed, Lucy held up the sword. It was a bit heavy for her, but she could probably manage. A smiled tugged at Lucy's lips.

"You'll have to manage in strength to use the sword. It's definitely a good idea to raise your strength to lift swords like that with ease. Now, I've heard that you have Celestial Magic, correct?"

Lucy nodded again, "Yup! I have ten gold ones and five silver ones," She proudly raised up her belt with her dangling keys. Alex looked at them, then tilted his head back to her.

In a swift motion, the keys were in his hands. Lucy looked shocked to see such speed come from someone.

Alex shook his head. "As I thought; you don't have enough speed to protect your keys. We'll work on strength and speed. Though we only have a month for training,"

The blonde looked at him with a questioning look. "Why only a month?" She asked.

Alex turned to her and put a finger on her lips. "It's a secret. No more questions. Time for more training."

Lucy's face turned slightly red, and she nodded.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^