Chapter 4

A/N this will be a really short chapter because Im supposed to be spending time w/ me family and my mom will probably take away my phone soon

I woke up the next morning at noon. I stayed up all night researching this "Michael Clifford" person. Apparently he has a lot of girls swooning over him. I personally think Calum is the hottest.

Once I got out of bed I went downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen and a head of bright hair, I immediately knew it was Michael. My mom saw me and a big smile came to her face. Michael then turned around and engulfed me in a hug.

"I missed you so much" he told me.we just hugged and stayed that way, like I did with my parents.

"Im never gonna let you go" he whispered.

"But I have to pee." I whispered back. He then let go and I went to the bathroom. I did my business and started to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise. I cant believe its still there. I'm genuinely surprised no one had asked yet. I then looked at my wrist. No one had asked about the scars either and I hope they never do. I walked back out and sat down next to Michael.

"So I'm inviting my friends later, and we're going to play some video games, you wanna join?" he asked

"Uh sure." I answered.

"What do you want for lunch? Since you kinda missed breakfast." mom asked.

"Um, Im not hungry." I answered

"i think Im gonna go up to my room." I announced. Michael followed me.

A/N IM SORRY ITS A BAD CHAPTER I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER
Ok see ya!