Jessabell intro

The picture is jessabell with her pack only with bright purple highlights
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello I am Jessabell Jacobs but most people call me JJ but only my pack and my friends at school call me that or they would if I had friends at school. You see I am the only female alpha in the world because instead of my mom having a boy to inherit the alpha tittle she had a girl first so the elders thought it was a sign so after my parents died in a unexpected rouge attack when I was 13 so when I was 16 I took over the position. But the reason I have no friends at school is I act like a nerd for two reasons 1 so no one knows that I am the alpha female and 2 To keep people out of harms way you see I do things on the streets a night( street dancing, street fighting, street racing and i am in a gang(my pack) to make sure my pack will always have enough money. And my pack is one of the strongest packs in the world but no one knows that my packs alpha is a girl. My pack is the midnight fear pack and I their alpha.
()())()()))))))))))))((()()()()()())()))
Sorry if it's bad I am only 13. And the picture is JJ when she's with her pack.
                                      ~R