First period

JJ PROV:
    After I finished talking to Jessie and Jane I walked in to the school to get my schedule from the office. While I am walking down the hall to the office getting little head nods from my pack for respect. Hi Mrs. Heckle "Oh how are you dear" good Mrs. Heckle can I have my schedule now please "of course dear here you are" I look at my schedule for my senior year I already have all my credits to graduate so most of my schedule is college courses except choir, gymnastics and dance, yes I dance inside and out of school. I go to walk out of the office and I hit a hard surface that feels like a brick wall and I feel what feels like fireworks exploding on my skin. I look up and standing there is my mate.

Cam's PROV:
     After I walk into to school before I go get my schedule I go in and meet with my best friend my alpha and his mate Alice. Hey Jackson whats up "nothing but have you got schedule yet" not yet I came to you talk to you two first. Ok then Go get your schedule then Alice yelled at me and pushed me off down the hall As I was walking into the office I felt something that felt like a pillow being plowed into my stomach. I looked down to see my little mate falling toward the ground out of my reflexes I caught her before she hit the ground.
())((()())()))(())()()()()())()))))((()()(()((())))
~there I finally wrote another chapter ~R