Rejection

JJ POV:
I felt an array for tingles all over my body as he doesn't let go of my arm. He looks me over and I think maybe he can be trusted with my secret but then I feel a whoosh of air and suddenly I am in a broom closet that is near the office looking up at my mate that reminds me I really need to learn his name. He asks me strait into my ear his voice is a little raspy and says "what's your name." That simple little phrase make my back shiver and alite with goosebumps all the way down. I answered well more like shuddered out my name "J-J-Jessabell J-J-Jacobs most people call me JJ." Well than JJ I Camron Ryder beta of the midnight fear pack reject you as my beta female. An without a word he left me standing in the dust trying to figure out why he just rejected me. I mean yes it hurt me and my wolf but I am an alpha I have to be strong for my pack to protect them even if that means I have to hide my emotions from them, because if I told them he reject me they would attack him with or without my permission, and I will not have my pack go in blindly like I know they would do. How do you think my pack became the best by handing out cookies to everyone. Besides I don't need a guy to make me happy I have my pack. So following my nerd act to not make me suspicious J think of how my parents died (bad I know but I need to) and usher out with tears in my eyes to make it look like it hurt to him and if anyone asks anything I can just tell them I was thinking of my parents. No off of class I go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the comments, views and votes please keep doing it and I am so sorry of not updating in so long next chapter will be cams point of view of things
~R