Chapter Thirteen.

~

Me and Grace were back in our dorm, I decide on just sitting and studying myself, I have loads needed to be finished. I grab my books and MacBook, ready to start my boring journey into media work.

....Wow this sucks.

"Emily someone's hear to see you!" Grace shouts from the hallway. I move my stuff of me in a moan, not wanting to move from my bed. I walk outside and see Brett.

Great. Messy hair and hardly any makeup on is the way to look right now. I chew on my lip nervously as Brett turns around to look at me.

"Hey, thought I'd come see you.." His eyes scan me up and down, I look down at my outfit. I was in a strap vest and pyjama bottoms. I look back at Brett shyly as he smiles at my choice of clothing.

"Want to do something?" He questions walking over to me, Grace winking behind him sticking her tounge out.

"I'd love to, but I've got lots of studying to do." I pull a funny face back at Grace, without Brett noticing too much.

"Right. I can help you?" He frowns a little, trying to figure out what me and Grace were just doing.

"If you dont mind being bored out of your mind" I chuckle.

"I'm sure we'll make it fun" He winks at me, causing Grace to roll her eyes and leave the room.

*****

"Wait I've already wrote that, you're just trying to confuse me" I sigh at Brett who is holding in his laughter.

"You're meant to be helping me" I look into Brett's eyes and we both don't look away.

"I am, kind off" He smirks, breaking our stare.

"Yeah right." I huff out under my breath.

"You're cute when you're annoyed"

"Yeah, you're pretty attractive yourself, with that nice pen mark across your cheek." Bretts face drops and he starts rubbing his cheeks, I can't breath for laughing.

"No you idiot!" I pause holding in my laugh. "Theres nothing there."

"Oh my god you!" He takes my MacBook of his lap and pins me down on the bed and starts tickling me.

"STOP S-S-STOP!" I cry out in pain, I hate being tickled and my self defence tells me to try and push him off me, but he was too heavy.

"Who's laughing now?" He playfully winks at me. I pout in defeat as he places his hands on either side of my head, meaning our faces are that close together I can feel his hot breath touching my nose. I grab the nearest pen and draw a line across his forehead, before running away from his hold. He gasps in shock, but I can see a small smile start to appear as he reaches for another pen and heads towards me. I squeal in excitement as I run out my room into the living room.

"You wouldn't?" I try to catch my breath as Brett enters the room. Brett just nods an answer before running at me. I scream running off in another direction, but Brett catches up with me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back into his hold. I screech as he spins me around to face him.

"I win!" He grins, taking the pen to write something on my arm. I stare at his face as he concentrates on my arm, writing with effort. When he stops, his eyes meet mine, him slowly placing me back on my feet, not loosing our gaze.

"Guess you do." I weakly smile, before Brett leans in eyes closed. Our lips slowly meet, moving into a rhythm. He licks my bottom lip for entrance which I give with a moan. He finally pulls away for air.

"Read what I wrote." He whispers silently into the space between us.

I look down at the writing on my wrist, taking in what it says. My heart begins to pound as I read over the words 'Me mine?'

"Yes!" I grin, placing my forhead on his gently.

He smiles before leaning in to kiss me.