chapter two

Pein made changes to the team assignments and thought that it was best to put two people together who obtained powerful dojutsu. He had to find another partner for kisame but in the meantime he would be working alone.

Yukiji POV
If only I hadn't underestimated my opponent I wouldn't have been stuck in this situation. If only I used my byakugan I would've noticed that kunai near my heart...I'm such an idiot. I don't think I feel comfortable killing people for no reason I mean they haven't done anything bad to me. I kill people with reason unlike all these other creeps.

Deidera goes up to her and gives her one of his art sculptures "Hey my name is Deidera and it's nice to meet you, my art is very exquisite and I'd like to give you something special." Yukiji smiled but then her smile changed after he said "ART IS AN EXPLOSION!" the mini sculpture exploded out of no where, she got so mad. "YOU IDIOT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?" She punched him making him fly across the room. Sasori looked at Deidera with dissapointment "is that your way of flirting? It's obvious you have no experience with women." Deidera scratched his head "whatever sasori my man soon I'll get through her."

Itachi and Yukiji finally went on their first mission together they had to go a long way to find their target. On the way there they stopped at a traditional café. Yukiji finally had the courage to break the silence "so you're from the leaf village huh? That's really cool my mom was from there too haha....." I'm such an idiot is that the best I can do!?! Itachi finally said something

"Use your byakugan and tell me how many shinobi you see outside."

"Um okay.... I see exactly five of them standing and it seems like they're waiting for something."

"Okay let's go out the back."

The five shinobi appeared in front of them "look what we have here seems like our lucky day, Itachi Uchiha and Yukiji Kazuno let me..." the guy collapsed out of no where and Yukiji realized that Itachi made his first move with his genjutsu. She then attacked two guys and blocked their chakra points and itachi kicked both of them out of the way making them fly across the street. Only two guys remained and back to back Yukiji and Itachi attacked them with ninjutsu.

Itachi continued to walk "We should be able to find a hotel around here so we'll stay here for tonight."

Yukiji POV
I think that itachi tried to avoid this fight by suggesting to leave around the back. I can't help but wonder if he's holding back, I think that if he wanted to kill them he would have in a heartbeat. He's such a mystery to me, never showing a hint of emotion.

"Hello how may I help you?" An old woman asked politely while gazing at itachi.

"One room with two separate beds please." Itachi responded with a stern voice.

The old lady looked at Itachi with a worried look on her face "I'm so sorry we only have one room with one bed."

Itachi didn't seem worrisome "it's alright that will do just fine." Itachi took the keys and I followed him. Just the thought of sharing a bed with him made me nervous.

Itachi took off his shirt and immediately went to bed. I think that made me even more nervous so I immediately looked away and went to sleep.

"You whore! I saw you with a man earlier today why do you choose to be unfaithful towards me?"

"You're drunk again! Stop making up stories again you know I love you."

Everyday I had to deal with this and everyday I would see this while hiding under my bed. But that day, that day wasn't the same as any other day. That was the day my mother died. I will always be haunted by that day.

"Stop lying I know what I saw!"

He slapped her and then grabbed her neck with both of his hands until she didn't resist anymore. If only I was strong she wouldn't have died. If only she hadn't had feelings for him she wouldnt had left her guard down. Why is it that love makes one so blind? That day I told myself that I'd become stronger. I feel so heavy. Why do I feel so heavy?

As I woke up I felt something heavy was on me and when I looked next to me I saw that it was Itachi. He had his arms around me, as I tried to get away from him he pulled me in closer to him. "Stay here until I get up." This suprised me I didn't think that itachi was the cuddling type. I was still uncomfortable with everything so I immediately broke free and put on some new clothes. It seemed to me like today was going to be an interesting day.