Chapter 1

Cover credit: @shawn_mendes_is_life
My name is Amanda, Amanda Heart. I'm 16 years old. I recently moved into a new house with my parents. My best friend Cameron moved in with us. His parents aren't exactly the best parents in the world, his dad beats him up and his mom drinks. I invited him to come stay over with us and attend the same school I was going to attend. It is our first day experiencing the new house. Cameron was on his way with his car so I was alone with my parents. I walked up the staircases to the 1st floor. Everything looked so luxurious, the house looked like a house from the 50's except the owner of the house must've been rich. I wondered why the price was so low. My parents wouldn't have been able to pay what the house is truly worth. I continued walking down the hallway where I knew a bedroom was waiting for me, I tripped over the red carpet covering the wooden floor. I ended up infront of the only rooms on this floor apart from the bathrooms. There was a pink room next to a blue room, immediately I knew that they were going to be mine and Cameron's rooms. I let out a sigh of happiness as I entered the pink room knowing Cameron wouldn't of wanted the pink room. The room was big. My bed had already been moved into the room.
I sat on my bed and tried to take in everything.
The closet doors shaked.
"Cameron if this is some kind of joke I'm stabbing you with a straw" I walked towards my closet looking annoyed.
I opened the doors and to my great surprise nothing is there. Chills ran down my spine. Probably just the draft of the wind.
I walked close to the window and closed it. I felt something cold around my neck so I quickly brushed it off.
"MOM, I THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BLOOD PRESSU-"
I got interrupted by Cameron barging into my room.
"Boo"
I laughed and looked at his silly face.
"Was that you" are faces both became very serious.
"Me what" he shrugged it off and walked to his room.