Chapter 27

I'm going to start putting songs with the chapters, if you press play it'll continue playing while you're reading..enjoy!! 🌹
(Its above, in the pic)
~~~~~~~
I ran to the attic and saw Shawn on the floor, he was sitting down and his back was leaning against the wall. His face was in his hands and he was crying.
"So you guys are moving out..?" He mumbled and licked his lips to wipe a tear that had fallen down.
"I don't want to Shawn" I continued crying and wiped my tears as they fell down.
I sat down beside him and he layed his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his neck and played with his cozy brown hair.
We both cried there in silence.
He sat up straight and I put my head on his muscular shoulders. He stroked my hair and we stayed like that for a few minutes until our tears had stopped falling.
We looked at each other in the eyes, he looked so beautiful. His eyes were puffy red and his cheeks were rosy and wet, his lips humid because he was constantly licking them.
We got closer and our lips collided, it felt kind of moist because we had both been crying. His lips were hot, his body was hot. Which isn't normal for a ghost but I guess he's changing because of this "bond".
He put his hand behind my neck which intensified the kiss.
We pulled apart and I held his big and hot hand.
"I'll be right back"
I ran downstairs and into my room to get my phone which had good music in it, I ran back upstairs and Shawn was looking through the window peacefully.
I turned my phone on and put "no 1 party anthem" I raised the volume up and walked up to Shawn.
He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We danced for a few minutes until the song was finished.
We kissed and I got called downstairs by my parents..