Prologue

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・*:・゚✧PROLOGUE*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧**:・゚

In high school, you have all different types of people. The cute little freshmen, the irrelevants, the jocks, the popular cunts, and ect. The people you never forget in high school are either people that were close to you, or the two most popular cliques known to man, the Freaks and Geeks. These people are the original fathers of highschool. Fuck the mean girls and other people we don't care about. By the way, I'm Danni. I don't like labels but call me what ever ya' want. Unfortunately im a junior at Enderson Highschool. I'm pretty chill person unless you fuck with my cigs, I'll fuckin' cut you........

So as most of you know by now, my name is Danni. I am a 17 year old hot mess that is trying to recover from being raised by trailer trash. My parents are good for nothing worthess pieces of shit. I honestly don't have anyone to rely on, and its really sad to think about, but I don't give a fuck because I can take care of my self. I live in Austin, Texas, and i am an only child since my mother loves getting abortions. She was never like that when she was younger, she was a little geek just like the people at my school. Until she fell in love with this cool druggie guy that is my dad. Personally, I love my dad since we have a lot in common, but he left walked out on my mom, so she doesnt like to speak of him. But enough about that stupid shit, tommorow is the beggining of my Jr. year at Enderson high school. Hopefully i meet new people but i'm probably going to stick with the old same croud, Also known as The Freaks.....