Part 16

sanyukta was so much consumed in the show that she gave that manly touch on her shoulder a skip and concentrated on show with wartime time seriousness , and there was randhir who found it a bizarre.

he removed his hand from her and waited for her to explain her sudden lacrimal tsunami to him , finally sanyukta got over with the show and turned around to witness randhir just before her nose , " why were u crying ?" he mouthed with unchecked seriousness in his voice.

well it was the very first time , that sanyukta has got a chance to examine his face from such a proximity , her heart wrenched few minutes to study that extremely grotesque creation of GOD

sanyukta took a step back and lowered her lashes , not the she was awed by his charisma but having him that close to her created ripples in her heart , " woh rishi marr gaya na !!" she gulped ...

" kaun rishi ??" randhir cocked his brows ..

" amaya ke papa! " she exclaimed as if randhir has committed a crime by not knowing who rishi was ..

" who is amaya now! ??" randhir widened his orbs ..

" areyh tere sehar mein !!! " she slapped her forehead lightly ..

" kiske sehar sehar !!! mein !!" randhir failed to register what greek was speaking ..

" aareyh buddhu its a show on star plus !! " sanyukta mouthed widening her eyes like a doll ...

there randhir was baffled at her guts as to how the hell she even dared to call him him a buddhu..

sanyukta collected her clutched and walked past her , then something made her turned around and she chipped , " dinner lagadu ?"

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS