Part 55

randhir was much confused with whatever happening with and around him..

He loathed sanyukta on one hand , while he was suddenly immensely insecure on the other....

Abhi escorted her out of his cabin..
randhir came back to his chair..

Thus trying to feel all cool and composed when he wasn't in reality , fishing out a number of assignments ounces of baseless files he tried his utmost to feel free , but in vain.

There inside sanyukta's newly furnished cabin , abhimanyu was busy giggling with his bestfriend's wifey..

" I m so happy today !" she brimmed gaping at the cabin..

" and its all yours..!" he smiled back..

" en yes I m just a cabin away..! Koi bhi problem ho U can always come to me!" he added..

" thank U so much !" she smiled as he was 2nd person after her marriage with randhir who was treating her how she should be treated ..

" tum thodaa ek estimate laga lo .. Kithni baar thanks bologi mujhe.. Okay phir main uthni baar tumhe abhi thank U bol dun !" he widened his eyes teasing her..

Sanyukta chuckled at his words..
And mouthed , " nah seriously abhi .. Thank you ! Bohot din baad ithne aache se kisine baat kiya mujhse !" she lowered her lashes ..

When abhi gulped in..
" I can understand!" en their gaze met for a nanosecond..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS