Part 79

he never knew that his wife was a carton of cuteness..., " chocolates hmm !" he pulled her on his lap and bit on her supple cheek , sanyukta moaned thus making him tremble with need...

Randhir reached to club eachother in an embrace and kissed her shoulder blade....

" I want U to sleep now !" he hushed as he settled themselves on the bed and hugged her tight....

" mere chocolates??!" she prompted...

" nhi milenge !" he nipped her earlobe...

It was some bliss which randhir felt as he fondled her , he was unsure of what he will do if ishani barged in his life , ishani was anyday his life..

But sanyukta ! The smile and peace the girl in his arms gave him was invincible...

He remembered abhi edging close to sanyukta and a sudden insecurity gullied inside him he tightened his grip around her and closed his eyes...

Trying to feel secure , no he cannot see her in the arms of another man , " hey sanyukta !" he woke her up in the middle of the night ... , " 5 min please!" she snorted..

" no wake up now!" he jerked her up
..
When she rubbed open her eyes and stared at him thus frowning profusely...

" kyaaa !" she grabbed his collars when he kissed her lips softly..

" good night to wish hi nhi kiyaa tumko Maine !" he mouthed pecking her yet again..

She blushed and hugged him tight..

" I hate U so much !;"

" more ! " he buried his face in her hair....

Ooty trip went awesome, thus bringing them a notch closer.

sanyukta found it hard to believe that she was behaving all wifishh with randhir , back in Delhi she was actually preparing breakfast and dinner for him...

Ironing his clothes, even helping him with his tie , broken buttons and such...

There abhimanyu was happy witnessing a happy sanyukta but he kind of failed to witness occasional love bites on her neck and sometimes a swollen lip...

" mrs.shekhawat , mr.shekhawat wants to take U out on dinner tonight!" randhir mouthed quite formally while she was busy tiding the knot of his tie...

" but mrs.shekhawat wanted to cook for mr.shekhawat instead !" she played along...

" well he has planned a bunch mrs.shekhawat !" randhir pouted..

" she will let him know! " sanyukta winked..

When randhir pulled her close by her waist..

" say yes now!" his eyes read trouble..

" no !" she stared deep into his eyes..

" yes !" he inched closer...

" no aaahhhh !" she winced as he nibbled the corner of her lip...

Followed by her lower lip...

" yes !" she panted as he made her breathless..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS