Part 134

it was really the most beautiful moment of her entire day to witness randhir playing with muffin.

Randhir was changing her cloths then followed by puffing talcum powder..

Her footsteps alerted him and he inched his lashes up to meet her gaze..

He smiled and their baby flashed a grin..
" muffy mumma se pucho toh ke mumma papa se kyun pittiii kar rahi hai !" he asked in his baby voice..

Thus picking her up in his arms..
Sanyukta smiled and walked upto him thus tousling his hair..

Randhir closed his eyes at her touch and placed muffin back to her place thus hugging his wife's waist tight..

" baby please ghar chalo.. Tell me what I have done ! Haannn.. ! Dekho muffy ko bhi mumma papa saath chahiye.. !! Hmm !! " he broke the hug and pulled her on his lap..

" randhir papa needs me ! En muffy ko tum le jao.. She is 6 months old.. En uska annaprasan bhi ho gaya haii.. !

So use milk supplements bhi khila sakte hai !" she placed a burden on her heart while mouthing those words..

Thus stunning randhir, " don't you love her?!" he asked her in utter shock...

" I do .. But U love her more ! The love of ur life.. I guess.. Tumhara saara concentration yahann padhaa rahegaa if muffin stays here ! Right.. Le jao use.. And she knows! Mumma loves her a lot..!" she mouthed eying her daughter..

" mummaa papa ko pyaar nhi karti kyaa sanyu !??" randhir gulped , while tears brimmed on his eyesteps..
She smiled subtly.. And cupped his face..

" papa mumma ko pyaar karte hai!!??" she kissed his lips thus eating his words..

Thank you guys plz vote it..

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS