"It just tears me up inside"

y/n = your name, H/c =hair color)
You woke up in the cool bedsheets and preyed your eyes open. You saw the digital alarm clock on the side of your bed. 6:32 You didn't feel a strong arm around you and you wondered where Mark was. You got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and comb your H/c hair. You felt two big arms wrap around your waist. "Morning." A low voice said then you felt a warm kiss on your cheek.  "Mark, I thought you had to record and stuff" you said with a giggle. "Well I recorded early AND STUFF" You finally got done brushing your teeth and hair and turned around to face your extremely handsome boyfriend. His hands glided up and down your back and you gave him a soft kiss. "Want breakfast?" You said as he was looking deep into your eyes. "Well damn," "What?" "How did I score a girlfriend like you, ESPECIALLY ONE THAT WOULD MAKE ME BREAKFAST?!" "Shhhh you'll wake up Matt and Ryan" you said laughing trying not to be as loud as Mark. You didn't live with Mark, but with how many times you spent the night at his house it seemed like it sometimes. You walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see what was there to make. "Bacon and eggs sound ok?" "Yeah" he said in a monotone voice preoccupied with his phone. 
            After you finished making breakfast you set the plates on the table where Mark sat still on his phone. "You ok?" You asked. He never really stayed on his phone a lot, he usually talked to you in the mornings you spent together. "Yeah baby I'm fine" "You sure don't seem like it." "I'm fine, really." "Ok" He dove into the food that you had made him like he hadn't eaten in days. "Jesus, Mark slow down your gonna choke" "He looked up with egg all over his face. You picked up a paper towel from the kitchen and handed it to him. He wiped off his face with a "thanks" and walked upstairs to your bedroom. You followed him and saw him curled up in a ball on the bed. "Cuddle?" "Sure" you lied down next to him and put your head to his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. "Mark whats wrong?" "You get a lot of hate on my Twitter.." "I don't listen to it" "It hurts me inside to see someone I care about to be attacked by other people I care about...It just tears me up inside." "Mark, I love you more than anything and nobody is going to change that. I promise you that I will be ok. We will be okay" "okay..." And with that, he fell asleep. "So much for recording 'early'" you mumbled. You knew he stayed up all night. Just so he could have breakfast with you.

(Sorry if it sucks.  Please suggest things in the comments and I will get back to you BUH BAIII👋🏻👋🏻)

(11/23/17 future a/n: I wrote this like a year ago and I plan on writing more on this book I just kinda forgot, but Oh hell yeah, I'm coming back so don't wait up!)