Everything I Didn't Say

(Hey, sorry for not posting in a while I had to attend a good friends funeral. P.S. This ain't about any girlfriend of marks I just thought about it and I thought it would be a good story. Without further a do here is Everything I Didn't Say) (STRONG LANGUAGE!)
(Italics means our thoughts)

Mark and you have been best friends ever since highschool. You had been through a lot together, but you always felt a certain way about him. You tried to talk yourself out of your feelings but it never worked. You didn't want to face the fact that you had loved Mark ever since you met him. When he  became a YouTuber he encouraged you to do the same thing.  You did. You love being a YouTuber and getting to do what you love and also make other people happy.
        Ever since you guys moved to LA you guys have still been in the same kind of relationship. Best friends. You still do the same things you used to as kids. You guys even have little holidays that you do together. "Cartoon Tuesday" was your favorite, that was where you and Mark would get in comfy pajamas and get snacks with pizza and drinks, and watch all of your favorite cartoons (anime, kids shows. Etc.).
Mark had gotten himself another girlfriend who had been spending quite a lot of time with him. Which wasn't a big deal it just sucked not seeing your "Merk" all the time. Her name was Nancy. She was kinda nice, but you never really had a good talk.

You woke up with a headache and your alarm going off. You scratched your head and stretched. You walked to the bathroom and brushed your hair and teeth preparing for a video recording. You sat down at your desk and got everything ready. When you sat down and stated your intro you heard a ring at the doorbell. You stopped the camera.

Who could be here in he morning? Nobody is ever here.
You open the door.
"Hey, Y/N can we talk"
It's Mark
"Yeah,"
You let him in.
He plopped down on the couch.
Marks nervous. I know that look. He's about to hit me with news that I either don't wanna here or he's to excited for something big.
He scratched the back of his neck.
"Ya know how me and Nancy have been together for some time now?"
Fuck
"Yeah,"
"I wanna get more serious with her. Your a girl, h-how do I do that?" He said with a nervous giggle.
Why Her?
"Ummm I don't really know. You could get her a gift and take her to a nice dinner."
"I'm so nervous I don't think that I can do this by myself. H-how about we go on a double d-date? Saturday?"
No.
"Sure, can I bring my cat?"
"*laughs* no, you could go with Matt or Ryan and be the best best friend ever!"
"No,"
"Please just for me"
He gave me those cute eyes. FuCk
"Ok whatever..."
He jumped up from the couch.
"YEAH! Ok...be cool and dress nice"
He pretty much skipped out the door in joy.
You went and recorded a video real quick and then grabbed your phone.
I guess I have to do this. If it's not for me it's for Mark. For Mark.
Those words repeated in your mind. You slide down your contacts and find "Matt Watson."
You hit the call button and hold the phone up to your ear and lean back.
"Heyo y/n what's up?"
"I need to ask you a question-"
You hear Ryan in the background saying "OH SHIT Y/N IS ASKING MATT TO THE PROM. I SHIP IT"
You giggle and continue.
"Mark wants to go on a double date with Nancy and me but I don't have a date. Wanna go?"
What if he says no?
GOD, I wish I didn't have to do this.
He paused.
"Yeah! I'll go sounds fun! When?"
"Saturday night, Dress nice."
"Ok see ya there! Bye"
~click~
You put down your phone.
For Mark.

~Saturday night~

You put on your dress and look in the mirror. (Photo.) You like it, but you are completely insecure in it. You loved the dress so much but you just felt like it exposed the body that you've hated for a long time. You already did your hair and makeup and think to yourself-
Why Nancy? Why her, perfect hair and skin? Beautiful eyes with the amazing amount of friends. Why not me? What's so bad about me? Ah please, what am I kidding look at her and then me.....that's what's wrong.