Aww I Want One Of Those

Hey Y'all... I'm back. I know it's been awhile but I'm here and I'm going to try and stay consistent. If you have any requests please send them in! Anyways, Love you guys! 

-Grace

'''''''''''''''''''''''

"Ugh, Chica girl that was a good walk," I said to Chica as her tail started to wag and she brushed against my leg. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I felt the coolness slip all the way down relaxing me from the sweltering heat outside. 

"LADHFIHWAEJNAODSGOAEOIGDAH FUCK YOU, FUCKKKKKKK YOU YOU BACK OF DICKETRY" I heard a familiar voice yell from upstairs. 

I giggled to myself and I started to make my journey upstairs to see my upset boyfriend. Chica had followed me up the stairs when I was greeted with the sight of a messy bed. I turn the corner to see Mark with his hands on the sides of his face in frustration. 

"Heyy babe..?" I said questioning what he was playing. 

I heard a muffled "Mario Maker." 

Chica rushed up to him and greeted him with a couple of wig wags. 

"Aww chica bica poopy doopy, buga booga dinga doo," He said petting her. 

"My two favorite girls," he said as he looked up at me. He looked down at Chica and said: "Yes, yes you are one of my 2 favorite girls." He picked Chica up and held her in his arms and he kissed her on the cheek as he looked at me. 

"Aw, I want one of those," I said fake pouting. 

"Well then come here." 

I walked over to him and leaned down for him to give me a kiss on the cheek, but he said: 

"No, the other way." After a giggly huff from me, I went to turn my face to the other side, but he captured my lips with his.  After a few seconds, I looked at his camera. 

"Are you still recording?" I asked with suspicion laced in my voice. 

"....yes..." he laughed. 

Mark and I haven't gone public with our relationship quite yet because we just hadn't gotten to it yet.

"Oh my gosh." I rolled my eyes.

"SEE GUYS I TOLD YOU, I GOT HER. I GOT THIS ONE." he pulled my wrist so my face was back in frame. 

"OH AND THIS IS GOIN IN THE VIDEO." He said. 

I put my hand over my face and blushed. Chica then licked my face and we were all a cute little family. 

''''''

Thank you guys so much for reading and as always I will see you in the next bullshit writing1 BUH BAIIII👋👋👋👋👋👋