{{Part 3. ::Raiden's Awakening::

Raiden stepped out of her cell and looked around. As she did, an alarm went off for her escape. "Experiment M87 has exited its cell. Find it and treat it back to its cell imediately." She sighed. "Really? C'mon..." She shook her head and started running down different hallways, trying to find an escape. Any hallway she thought she'd recognize she entered, only to be lead to more hallways. Guards and doctors ran through the building to look for her and catch her. She kept running, then stopped to see doctors in front of her. "Raiden.. come with us. If you cooperate with us, we wont have to hurt you." Raiden backed up, looking behind, then all around her as the doctors and guards surrounded her. "Shit..." She murmured. Dr. Wester then came from behind the guards, smirking evilly at her. "Raiden, don't you understand? This is where you belong. You're not worth being in the real world. You're a monster. And this is your home, like all the other crazy people belong.." He signaled for the guards to hit a switch, making a high pitched sound about the hallway. They all had special earplugs to block the sound out. As for Raiden, she dropped to the floor covering her ears, trying to block out the sound. "Ahh!! Stop it!! Turn it off!! It hurts!!" She closed her eyes tightly, and clenched her teeth. "Stop!! Ah!!" She held her head. Dr. Wester smirked at her to see her reaction, then spoke. "I thought you had the power to stop me? Where is it? Show me the inner demon!" Raiden heard his words, then opened her ears, tuning out the sound. She stood up, her eyes closed and her fists clenched. Dr. Wester got in her face and smirked. "You think you're better? You think you have all the power in the world? You're an outcast. A worthless piece of shit. Nothing. And that's why your mother tossed you away."