Training Getaway

The whole team was scheduled to conduct a research training. This time, it was held out of the campus specifically at Al__________. All of us were cramming especially that it was our turn to sponsor the said event. It was expected to be a very hassle 3-day seminar-workshop but I do not mind the humps or the laid circumstances as long as he is onboard. Well, of course, he is since he is the boss strictly our very own directress.

During the drive to the venue, I was kind of glad knowing that my new friend will be coming with us. He was a colleague of our Business Administration (BA) Research Coordinator. His name is Vince. We met during the sleepless accreditation nights of BA. He was always teasing me being his honey, especially he knew that I like Bryan (the kinds of Bryan). In which, he is.

We sat beside together in the van and got our shades on getting ready for our unlimited pictorial. We were buzzing all along when one of the staffs noticed how comfortable and close we were in a very short time.

Staff1: OMG! You might fell in love with him. You really like the likes of Sir Bryan. No wonder you get along together (while suppressing their selves from bursting out of laughter).

Vince: She already does...

Me: WOW! Confident.

Vince: Of course.

When we arrived at the venue, I immediately noticed Bryan. The fine lines of eye patches made him more manly. Or am I just crazy? Thinking how beautiful eyebags could be.

All the boys were staying in the same room which made me wonder what were they talking and even discussing at late evening. We planned to intrude their crib but my disagreement just killed the girls' plan. But, when the boys were all out except for a boy staff and Vince. We went inside and took our time to check their place.

Vince: Honey, come here! This is also Sir Bryan's bed.

Me: What are you implying? (raising my left eyebrow.)

All of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and tuckled me in bed. He even wrapped his arms around me for a couple of minutes. The most disturbing part was the fact that I was permitting him to do such a thing. How come I haven't felt that I was violated? Am I liking the situation? Oh! Lord, have mercy.

Vince even asked me to massage his back which I undoubtedly obliged to do so. I was kind of glad that someone had drawn a liking to me. It gave me the warmth reciprocation that Bryan can never give to me even just for a subtle joke or even sarcasm. Well, I guess sometimes we need to fall for the guy who loves us and move on from the guy who never tries to even care.