Best friend day

Yesterday was BFF day..
In my feed I got tagged/mentioned on Instagram and each squad member wrote a big a** paragraph about memories and a little about each other, so... I kinda didn't write anything...
Yeah Ik, rude much?
Well I'm Woking on something and non of 'The             Squad' are allowed to see it... But here's a paragraph about you squad members...

Okay so first of all, I want to thank you amazing people for letting me be in the fabulous group, and honestly I wouldn't want any other persons to be my friends!
You've shown me that I can be my self.. And that nothing can change who I am..
I'm really happy to have you people in my life, you all mean a lot.. I really don't think anyone can change that.. Do you peeps remember the 'J' thing? Gosh that was sooooo funny, but if the smidgeit (I realised I change that everytime ~ some one tell me how to spell it...~)
Okay so starting from short to tall (😂) here are your little paragraphs...

Little Lauryn, we will still meet up, you are meowtasticly meowsome words can't explain.. I'm happy you support me in what I do and who I am, no one can replace the amazing moments in life..

Lana..... Oooo I could say a lot... XD
But honestly your meowtasticly meowsome too, probably a bit strange.... But at least your still your self, Evan if some shipping gets involved XD your awesome and don't listen to those.... Those... >.<"
Thank you for being a bus buddie and a friend!

Lauren, oml your meowsome too! I know I can turn to you about anything, and I'm just really grateful to have you as a friend!!
Your athletic skillz are goals, btw XD

Harriet......oh my gosh, you.. XD your really funny, and um... Strange? Words can't really explain that... Really. Your a great friend and I know I can rely on you.. Talk about meowsome ^.^

There are sooooooooo many more people I could mention, but I think so far you peeps are the best, you all ways support me for what I do and for who I am, you will listen when times are rough. Thank you all so much about being there for me... Before coming to the school and becoming year 8, I was so scared but you 4 took me in to be your friend and apart of the amazing 'The                        Squad.' I don't think I can ever forget about you four, honestly you peeps are the best!
Thanks again guys o..o

Oh and the little project I'm working in should take quite a while as of it's kinda big.... But when I finish it I'll definitely show you four!
I love (friend way) you all, no one can replace you all!!!! O:

Now let's count how many times I said 'honestly' XD
3 times.. Or 4 idk lol..
Um, cya for now.. At my mums friend house, but not babysitting just to hangout, ya know?
Bai \^^/