Batton twirling.

Ugh.
You guys wanted it.. Dunno why tho..
Okay anyway.. Batton twirling is basically twirling a stick. You chuck it up in the are do a spin or some action underneath and they expect you to catch it.
I gig it for a year. Half of the year I wanted to quit..
Because all of these reasons:-
1. They (the coaches) didn't really teach you anything, they'd give you a routine to do and they expect you to finish that and make it perfect within 5 weeks from a comp!
2. No one really did anything, it's always be about one of the coaches daughters! Meaning when everyone else who needed to practice had to sit out till she does her 2-3 min routine!
3. I didn't know anyone part from my 2 sisters and made friends with someone else who felt the same way..
4. We did the club thing for an hour and normally that would go into helping the newer people lessons on HOW TO DO THE FREAKING THING! But like I said in number 2..
5. I hated it. My mum wouldn't let me quit because she thought I was good at it and thought I was enjoying it!
But I said a thousand times that I wanted to quit!
And yet she didn't care.
6. When I wasn't around they'd bish on about some other group.. It was drama drama drama.
7. It hurt.
Everytime you didn't catch a one spin (onespin is a spin under a thumb flick (( thumb flick- it rolls off your thumb and chuck it in air with it spinning..)) you'd get hit by your batton and it'd hurt really bad as its a metal pole!
It was a regret because I hated every minute of it...

Oh and I was the only ginger there..

~~~~~~~~~
That's all I guess... Dx ugh